Switcheasy is terrible, don’t buy

kingston73

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 23, 2015
i ordered a glass case from switcheasy and while it’s decent it’s not what I expected and I asked for a return. It’s been a full week and they haven’t responded at all. Which is funny because before I bought from them I emailed a question and they responded that day. When I ordered I never got a tracking number and emailed them and again they responded that day. So they are just ignoring me because I am trying to return the case. Terrible customer service, I would recommend not buying from them, at least not directly from their site.

kingston73

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 23, 2015
Interesting end to this, maybe just a coincidence or maybe switcheasy reads these forums but after opening a dispute with PayPal and then a couple days later posting here I get an email from PayPal saying I received a refund and the case is closed.

All I wanted to to do on originally was just return an unused item, it really shouldn't have been this difficult. It really makes me appreciate companies who have an easy, stream lined return process.

I'm still not sure what I do with the case itself, I don't have any return instructions??

Last edited:

tromboneaholic

Suspended
Jun 9, 2004
Clearwater, FL
Interesting end to this, maybe just a coincidence or maybe switcheasy reads these forums but after opening a dispute with PayPal and then a couple days later posting here I get an email from PayPal saying I received a refund and the case is closed.

All I wanted to to do on originally was just return an unused item, it really shouldn't have been this difficult. It really makes me appreciate companies who have an easy, steam lined return process.

I'm still not sure what I do with the case itself, I don't have any return instructions??
Don't worry about the case at this point.

PayPal issued the refund. If the seller had replied to you, they would have the case returned to them without the dispute. This is the consequence they face for ignoring your request to return the item. Hopefully the seller will learn from the consequence and provide better customer service in the future.

Reactions: kingston73

Harmonious Zen

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2013
SwitchEasy used to be a really popular brand like 5 years ago. I don't know what happened to them, but they seem like a shell of themselves now.

Reactions: TexasErin

fultonjt

macrumors regular
Feb 20, 2011
Denver, CO
They were great when the original iPhone launched- in fact I bought many of their cases all the way through iPhone 4. Didn't even know they were still around.

TexasErin

macrumors newbie
Apr 30, 2013
Yeah, I totally loved them through the 4S. It’s like they had an awesome designer and they left....and they couldn’t find anyone else cool to hire?? Their cases are hideous now——like those monster cases and flower petal cases. Really ugly.