Switched to Sprint anyone know how their billing works...not getting one phone for 3 weeks

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by xray328, Sep 29, 2015.

1. xray328 macrumors member

So we switched 4 lines to sprint but my daughters rose gold phone doesn't ship until 10/23. The others ship in 3-5 days. I'd like to turn Verizon off but I don't want her to be without a phone for 3 weeks. Can we just not activate our 3 and wait until we have all four phones? Or does sprint start billing you when the phones ship? Sprint wasn't very helpful on this over the phone, the guy just said "not to worry".

2. GoldenDust Suspended

GoldenDust

Hello, I'm a Sprint employee. Okay, so how this work is rather simple. You switched over to Sprint and did a 4-line port in from Verizon and your phones are shipping out to you.

You already picked out your data, talk and text plan as well as your cellphones. If you just done the switch and have all of your phone numbers prepared to be ported in, the numbers will port in once you activate your new phones. Billing starts next month for you.

Call them back ASAP and have them explain it to you if they aren't helpful at all.