Well, I am ready to make the switch to a Mac. Basically the decision came when I saw Panther in action, and the very brief time I have been able to use it I fell in love with it. I am switching from a Dual 2.4Ghz P4 Xeon system running FreeBSD 5 (-CURRENT) and am looking at the dual 2Ghz G5. Will I notice any increase or decrease in speed? Should I just wait for a while and see if the G5's get a speed bump, or should I just buy now? I look forward to making the switch and appreciate any answers to my question. Oh, this is my first post by the way, and I have been lurking for a while and this looks like a great forum! Thanks!