I was just thinking that switching from Windows to Macintosh is in many ways like being freed from the Matrix. "Some people are not ready to be unplugged, they are so hopelessly dependent on the system." - Morpheus In the Matrix you are held as a slave in a stagnant environment that does not advance. You can not do anything to fight the system other than abandon it. Those who are in charge do not care about the well being of those enslaved within the system, and are only concerned with what they get out of it. The machines are obviously in control holding 95% of the human population, but they realize that the other 5% is WAY better and poses a serious threat, and so are going to do everything they can to crush even that little defenseless opposition. Steve Jobs == Neo Steve Balmer == Agent Smith Viruses == Bad, Rogue Programs (only effect the Matrix and not the Real World) Maybe Steve should call Redmond from a pay phone and say "I'm here to tell you how it's going to end. I'm going to hang up this phone and show these people something you don't want them to see." Then fly off with some kick-ass music playing. Or as seen in Matrix: Revolutions, Steve should go to Redmond and cut a deal that Microsoft will promise to stop with any and all anti-competitive practices, if Steve dedicates himself to making Windows virus proof.