Apps Syfy Now, Bravo Now & E! Now apps added to the Apple TV app store

jdillings

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 21, 2015
Syfy Now, Bravo Now & E! Now have been added to the Apple TV app store. You'll need a cable/satellite login. If you are already logged into other NBCUniversal apps, you shouldn't have to reenter your login information again and you should be automatically authenticated.

Reactions: bigpatky

sjn419

macrumors 6502
Jun 4, 2010
When I downloaded and opened the apps they were already connected to my tv subscription

2010mini

macrumors 601
Jun 19, 2013
When I downloaded and opened the apps they were already connected to my tv subscription
Interesting.... This could be something new. When I authenticated one of the Disney apps, all the others did so automatically. The same happened when I downloaded these three and authenticated one just of them.

Did you have another NBC app authenticated on your Apple TV before you downloaded these three?

sjn419

macrumors 6502
Jun 4, 2010
Interesting.... This could be something new. When I authenticated one of the Disney apps, all the others did so automatically. The same happened when I downloaded these three and authenticated one just of them.

Did you have another NBC app authenticated on your Apple TV before you downloaded these three?
Yes I did and I realized all those apps are owned by NBC universal so they probably GETTING THEIR AUTHENTICATION FROM THE SAME SERVER. didn't mean all caps

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.