Syncing two iPhones together with iCloud

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iHavequestions, Jun 12, 2012.

1. iHavequestions macrumors regular

I have two iPhones: a work iPhone and a personal iPhone. Just wondering if there's a way to configure both phones in a way that I can have the following benefits:

1. Sync both phones so contacts and calendars from work outlook and personal gmail account go to both phones
    2. Have messages from my contacts go to both phones. I guess it's not possible to have one number for both phones but can you do it with one email? (I can use google voice for having two phones with one number.
    3. Purchase apps and music once, but have them on both phones
    4. Have photos from both phones sync with one photo stream

Basically, the question is can you mirror both iPhones so that you only pay for iTunes purchases once, and they're both exactly the same aside from the native phone number?

Thanks in advance.

2. DefBref macrumors 6502

1) You can have multiple calendars on the phone, so just copy the settings or calendars to the other phone and vice versa

2)If you use imessage you could do this, but all your contacts would have to be using ios devices to contact you.

3) Use the same itunes account in the store settings.

4) Use the same icloud account on both.

3. iHavequestions thread starter macrumors regular

Awesome. Is there anything else I'm missing that would be beneficial to either mirror or separate out and make different?