So I just found out that somehow I ended up signing up for an extra year longer then I thought i had with T-mo. As far as a phone company i'm satisfied with them, but the no I-phone policy is getting more then old. I ether buy a full price I phone or continue to nurse my old 3g phones until the end of time. I'm thinking that I just might cut my losses and pay the ETF. But that is painful for three lines. It looks like T-mo won't be ready until mid next year with the LTE roll out so at best another year without an Iphone on t-mobile. Then we'll have to wait until the next buyer's take over is complete. Here's to waiting until the 5s.