T-Mobile 2.5 GB Limited Time Offer - and iPhone 6?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by 53kyle, Sep 8, 2014.

1. 53kyle macrumors 65816

53kyle

Basically, there is a plan on t-mobile where you can get 4 lines with 2.5 GB of data, for $100/month (if we pay for the phones outright). The thing is, that the offer ends on September 30th.

Here's my situation...My family and I all want iPhones, and that's perfect because there are 4 of us. We have done tons of research, including doing the t-mobile test drive, and the coverage is above average in our area. The 2.5 GB each is PERFECT and it is only $100/month if we pay for the phones outright.

The question is, and I'm not sure anyone actually knows this, will we still be able to get that offer if the iPhone 6 arrives after September is over, and the offer expires, but we actually order the phone on launch day? So, does the plan go into effect as soon as the phone is ordered, or will we start the plan when the phone arrives, and not end up with the awesome offer?

2. CMan0928 macrumors member

3. 53kyle thread starter macrumors 65816

53kyle

Something like that...we are doing it this way so that the monthly plans are way cheaper, and we can switch carriers easily if we want to. And, although the phones are expensive right away, it'll be the same amount of money in 2 years whenever we want to upgrade the phones.

4. CMan0928 macrumors member

I gotcha. Good luck with that.

5. ROLLTIDE1 macrumors 68000

6. 53kyle thread starter macrumors 65816

53kyle

I have LTE in my area, so not edge.

7. Kaenon macrumors regular

T-Mobile is great where I currently live near the DC Metro area, sometimes exceeding Verizon's service out here (I have a Verizon work iPhone).

But when I go back home to Western NY, my T-Mobile coverage is very spotty...fortunately, $35/month for unlimited text, 100 minutes and unlimited data counteracts that with WiFi, free WiFi calling, and unlimited Skype calling for $3.20 per month.