T-Mobile is stepping their game up with making their network compatible with iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by javelazco, Sep 22, 2012.

1. javelazco macrumors newbie

I live in Tucson, Arizona. Last night I was surprised to see a 3G signal on my unlocked iPhone 4 with T-mobile. The 3G signal lasted about 20 minutes and as I started to drive it soon went back to EDGE. I'm thinking they are still testing?? I called another friend who also lives in Tucson and he also noticed a 3G signal for a short period of time. What do you guys think? Will T-mobile be ready by the end of the year? Don't be surprised to see those 3G signals popping out pretty soon!

Attached Files:

2. SAMtheGAM macrumors regular

SAMtheGAM

Where I live in Monterey Park, CA 91754 which is in the San Gabriel Valley of Los Angeles County T-Mobile is making good process on the re farm.

Go to this site it is sightings of the 1900Mhz UMTS / HSDPA + network of T-Mobile

http://airportal.de/

3. AZhuskerfan macrumors newbie

Tucson 3G Coverage

Can you tell me where in Tucson you got 3G coverage. So far, I have had nothing but Edge Network since I moved to T-Mobile from AT&T. I see your map. Have you gotten 3G coverage anywhere else in town since you last posted?

4. javelazco thread starter macrumors newbie

For the past week I've gotten 3G signal around the Tucson mall area, mostly The Seasons...but just today surprisingly I have 3G signal at my house which is in the Foothills area near River and Craycroft. I did a speedtest and I got around 5MB download and .90 mbps upload. I'll keep you posted...but it looks like Tucson is in the game now!