Resolved Tagging through Twitter NC Widget

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by aDRock1154, Mar 12, 2013.

1. aDRock1154, Mar 12, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2013

aDRock1154 macrumors 65816

aDRock1154

Just a quick question.. When I try and tag my wife through the Twitter widget in notification center, it doesn't seem to find her...

It will find everyone else I follow after I start typing "@xyz", but won't "automatically" find her.

I am still able to type out her full Twitter username to tag her, but it never shows her picture where I can click on her without typing out her full name or her twitter user name..

Is anyone else having an issue like this or can give me a hint on how to make sure she shows up when I try to tag her?

Please and thank you!

EDIT: I have added my wife's twitter username to her contact through iCloud and it now shows up when I attempt to tag her through the Twitter widget in NC. I'm not sure this was really necessary, but it's working now nonetheless.

2. Grayburn macrumors 68000

Grayburn

I've always had this problem since it was introduced, rarely use it now unless it's just a normal tweet without @ing anyone.

3. aDRock1154 thread starter macrumors 65816

aDRock1154

It's weird because I think it was working at some point, but my wife changed her user name and name on Twitter (she's a teacher and doesn't want to be found easily)..

I'm just puzzled why I can't figure this out :(