Tapatalk invalid thread.....

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by cynics, Mar 15, 2012.

1. cynics macrumors G4

Does anyone ever get this when trying to post?

[​IMG]

Seems like it happens in thread posted by mobile devices cause they have a strange header before the message.

I wanted to make sure I'm not the only experiencing this before I email the admin and developer. I was going to search but it says macrumors has tapatalks search function turned off.

2. cynics thread starter macrumors G4

This is the header I'm talking about. If the op has that I can't reply with tapatalk.

[​IMG]

3. TWO2SEVEN macrumors 68040

TWO2SEVEN

I occasionally get the error.

I can still post on other threads, just not the one that gives me the error.

4. tjb1 macrumors 68000

Tapatalk sucks...its so fragmented and expensive for forum use(from what i hear) and it never works the same between forums and has horrible navigation. Not to mention support doesn't answer emails.

5. cynics thread starter macrumors G4

I like the app for the most part. Probably the most used app on my iphone. From what I find the forum itself dictates how the app works. Like them disabling the tapatalk sig here and the search.

By expensive do you mean on the forums end? Certainly not to me as the user.

Is there a better alternative? I doubt there would be a better forum app but I wouldn't mind trying the competition.