Tapes MAY Exist - Congressman's Wife states, "Media Has Tapes of Trump ‘Treasoning’ With Russia"

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by samcraig, Jul 29, 2017.

1. samcraig macrumors P6

http://ir.net/news/politics/126375/congressmans-wife-media-tapes-trump-treasoning-russia/

We have just learned moments ago that there allegedly are in fact tapes which exist, that prove President Trump has committed some form of Treason. According to Congressman Alan Grayson’s wife, Dr. Dena Grayson (also a former candidate for Congress herself), two separate “reliable” sources have informed her that evidence exists on tapes, that the mainstream media has been holding off on sharing with the public.

“I have 2 reliable sources who say MSM (mainstream media) already possesses tapes of #Trump merrily treasoning w/Russia,” Dr. Grayson tweeted this afternoon. “Per my sources: Mueller’s backing the traitors into a corner & will 1st nail those AROUND #Trump

Trump. MSM also has tapes of Trump kids/associates merrily treasoning w/#Russia, which likely will drop BEFORE Trump’s.”

This tweet came as a response to former White House staffer, and veteran of 3 presidential campaigns, Claude Taylor reporting the following:

“I’m told with certainty by most reliable source that ‘Big News’ tying Trump directly to Russia is going to drop. Exact timing only question.”

Dr. Grayson then went on to post another tweet in her thread which read:

“MSM has audio/transcripts of Bannon & Kush, along w/Daddy’s favorite, Kremlin Barbie “merrily treasoning”

While the sources remain anonymous for obvious reason, both Taylor and Grayson have been reliable in their reporting thus far. Grayson is a well respected doctor who is married to one of Florida’s most well respected congressman. It’s hard to believe that she would put both her and her husband’s reputations on the line over a false report.

If this is true, it appears as though Special Counsel Robert Mueller is requesting the mainstream media hold off on publishing this evidence so that it doesn’t interfere with his ongoing investigation. How much more time he’s requesting before giving the media the go-ahead is unknown, but it certainly seems as though something huge may be released sooner rather than later.

2. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

I'm calling BS. This sounds like a rumor that Trump supporters would fabricate as a joke and the use of the term mainstream media suggests that this originated from right wing sources.

3. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

Not holding my breath on this one. This comes off as one of those I know a guy, who knows a guy who saw Big foot kind of things. I get that if it's true that Mueller wants MSM to hold off but if it's as damning as the claim makes it out to be, it's still going to be just as damning even if it's published by the media. Plus I can't see multiple MSM sources holding this and not leaking something as soon as they got it.

Im staying on the skeptic side of this one for now.

4. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Yeah, count me out. I'll believe it when I see it.

5. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

If the media had tapes, they wouldn't sit on them. Not something this big.

6. zin macrumors 6502

7. DearthnVader macrumors 6502

DearthnVader

I've got pictures of President Trump meeting President Putin at a chick-fil-a, under a confederate flag, with a nazi arm band.

8. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

That one's easy to debunk. Comrade Trump always eats at either Taco Bell or KFC.

9. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

This came across my Twitter feed yesterday. I'm not about to get hopeful. This ventures into my fantasy realm.

But seriously. When did treason become a verb?

10. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Hey, all the kids are verbing these days. ;)

11. Morpheo macrumors 65816

Morpheo

Since covfefe became a word? Anything is possible now. ;)

12. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Impeachment!!!!
    --- Post Merged, Jul 29, 2017 ---
    When Dems started using it for everything from talking to a world leader at a dinner, to Trump wiping his nose.

13. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Hmmm, if such tapes existed and owned by many people in the media - surely they would have been released ages ago?

14. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Yah it's not like we live in an age of saving anything for tomorrow, even if such material would make a nice October surprise to pull out of a brown paper bag as we approach the next election. I am a skeptic on this matter at the moment.

The only things holding media back from hitting the print button now on some bombshell info are these: having been told that publishing something "right now" would cause a serious national security problem, and not having been given a green light by the publisher and house counsel. Otherwise glance over at the breaking news feed and if you don't see it up there from your competition, go for it before your 0.4 seconds of fame go to some other dude.

Never mind, it's almost August, peak summer, coming up on orchard harvests. Thoughts turn from impeachment to just plain peaches.. I look forward to a lull in the DC madness, even if I have to generate it by banning the internet (and certainly Mr. "gosh darn it" Scaramucci, ) from my home.

AugustIsForPeaches.jpg

15. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Even if true you would still support trump that's the saddest part.

16. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

If it would compromise criminal charges they might hold it back.

17. JayMysterio macrumors 6502

JayMysterio

I think what's interesting is that all the 'liberal' websites that I go to ( you know, the ones that posters on the right automatically want to dismiss as not real news because of their possible editorial slant, irregardless that they got the news right ) don't have this story. Makes me wonder if it isn't just a troll, hoping to see who bites.

18. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

I didn't read on rogue POTUS staff that the stuff about sessions was held back.

19. MarkusL macrumors 6502

I would take it more seriously if I thought Trump is capable of anything that even rhymes with "reasoning".

20. nebo1ss macrumors 68030

Come on this has always been an American thing turning Nouns into verbs.

21. danny_w macrumors 601

I don't put any credence in this either but if true and Congress knows it would explain the restrictions placed on Trump by the latest Russia sanctions bill.

22. Rhonindk macrumors 68020

Rhonindk

Can I get a copy for my scrapbook?
    --- Post Merged, Jul 29, 2017 ---
    The medias ability to hold onto a secret is like filling a colander with water. ;)

23. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

I guess I don't understand the timing. If there are that many tapes with that many people, surely by now charges/impeachments could be filed. And yeah the media would have a hard time holding on to this kind of info. Although it should be noted that they have been asked to hold onto info before and have. Although perhaps nothing this big.

Still, I remain skeptical of this story.

24. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Plea bargaining?

25. chown33 macrumors 604

The correctly Americaned form is, "Any noun can be verbed."