Target with a crazy-good Apple sale

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Michael CM1, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Michael CM1 macrumors 603

Feb 4, 2008

For iPhones, a 16GB costs $149. You get a $25 gift card. You can also trade in another phone to get the value of that off plus another $25 gift card.

And you can save 5 percent when all that gets knocked off with the Target credit card.

I'm personally not going for this deal because I want the next darn iPhone after suffering through a 16GB 4S. But I'm probably going to get my dad to take a look because his iPhone 4 16GB is worth $127 according to Target's valuation ( He would get the 4G LTE speed benefit on AT&T plus get a much better camera.

So just thought I'd let everybody know about this deal. Decent deals on iPads and iPods as well. The Apple TV deal came about a month late for me. Grr!
  2. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

Oct 5, 2011
    Orange County, California USA
    These are the types of deals we give our grandparents. Thanks much :D.
  3. Philpug macrumors member

Jul 19, 2011
    Reno, Nv
    interesting. need to check it out. Wife's i4 went swimming, I wonder if we can still trade it?
  4. chanman macrumors newbie

May 25, 2013
    Arkansas, United States

You can sell a 16 gb iPhone 4 on eBay for $175-$225; apple will give you a $151 gift card for it, which would make an iphone 5 $49.99
  5. farmermac macrumors 6502a

Jul 23, 2009
    I wanted to take advantage of this today but my Target only had 16gb phones in stock.