Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jwolf6589

macrumors 601
Original poster
Dec 15, 2010
Colorado
Just bought it and am having a number of issues. I grant the app full disk access but no matter the message to grant it access continues to pop-up every time I launch the app. I also get a message asking to install TTP protection which I do not want, but the message to install it continues to popup every time I launch the app no matter how many times I click on the do not show this message again box. I did email Micromat and await a reply.

chscag

macrumors 601
Feb 17, 2008
Fort Worth, Texas
If you gave TTP full access under System Preferences, Security & Privacy, Privacy Tab, it should stop the pop-ups. Did you click on the small lock at the bottom of the dialog and enter your admin password when you granted access? If you did all that, then the problem is with the app. Let us know what Micromat says.

jwolf6589

macrumors 601
Original poster
Dec 15, 2010
Colorado
If you gave TTP full access under System Preferences, Security & Privacy, Privacy Tab, it should stop the pop-ups. Did you click on the small lock at the bottom of the dialog and enter your admin password when you granted access? If you did all that, then the problem is with the app. Let us know what Micromat says.

I did all that. The problem is with Micromat.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.