TechTV

kaisera

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 14, 2001
Hey all,

Doesn't TechTV usually air the keynotes? I just was on their site and Wednesday does not show it on their schedule? Come to think, didn't they issue a PR in January to announce they would be airing the Keynote for MWSF?

I just got Digital Cable and would like to be able to see the keynote in more than a 1 inch box :)

AK

Pismo

macrumors 6502a
Apr 30, 2002
NH
I think TechTV will be showing highlights Wednesday night according to the schedule. I'm going to Dartmouth College to watch it over their superfast LAN or through AirPort :D. Is there a way to save the keynote to disk?

billiam0878

macrumors 6502
Mar 15, 2002
Winter Park, FL
Originally posted by Pismo
I think TechTV will be showing highlights Wednesday night according to the schedule. I'm going to Dartmouth College to watch it over their superfast LAN or through AirPort :D. Is there a way to save the keynote to disk?
Wait, so does that mean TechTV will not be airing it at 9AM?!

Bill

Pismo

macrumors 6502a
Apr 30, 2002
NH
Here's the link for Wednesday's TechTV schedule...

Schedule

Looks like the ScreenSavers will just have highlights and Patrick will make bad jokes about Apple while Leo defends. Typical.

Rower_CPU

Moderator emeritus
Oct 5, 2001
San Diego, CA
Wrong-o.

I have received an email confirming that they are going to carry the keynote, just like they have the last couple of times.

It looks they they didn't go to the trouble of updating any of their schedules though.*shrug*

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.