Ted Nugent - Typical Right Wing extremist

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Lloydbm41, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Lloydbm41 Suspended

Lloydbm41

2. duffman9000 macrumors 68000

duffman9000

Never did drugs except that time he did cocaine.

3. Zenithal macrumors 604

Or flaked the draft.
    --- Post Merged, Apr 7, 2018 ---
    Like most celebs? I don't know why anyone should pay attention to Ted Nugent. What does he know? I think he's better off keeping his yapping mouth shut and just keep making music. No one should care what he thinks.

4. JayMysterio macrumors 6502

JayMysterio

Yup. Shockingly a guy can't tell the truth about why he intentionally dodged service for his country calls into question others...

5. Zenithal macrumors 604

Surprised Sony hasn't dropped him. Since they own practically all the small labels he's been with over the last 20 or so years.

6. duffman9000 macrumors 68000

duffman9000

I left out the part where he recounted not showering for days and smelling like feces to play the part of the crazy man idiot. Maybe he wasn't playing a part even way back then.

7. Lloydbm41 thread starter Suspended

Lloydbm41

I also love how Ted said it would be "just nifty if Hillary got shot". The guy is off his rockers.

[​IMG]

8. JackieInCo Suspended

I don't care what he has to say, what he believes or what he goes out hunting. I liked his 70s and 80s music and I still listen to it today. I too think he just needs to shut up and do what made him popular in the first place.

9. RedKite macrumors regular

RedKite

Ted Nugent..... he’s the dude that said half the population of the USA should die recently? What a sick man. I hope he gets the help he needs. However..... I do see his attitude in lots of (if not all) mid-extreme conservatives. There seems to be something quite violent with them. In recent days I began following a research group on Twitter that are compiling a psychological research paper on modern US conservatism. They’ve been offering some startling insights!
    --- Post Merged, Apr 8, 2018 ---
    Hey did anyone heard about Jamie Allman yesterday?
    He is a conservative radio talk show host in St Louis that said, well let’s just embed his tweet
    B900CDBA-D2A0-4DE3-9702-EA3767C2B5EB.jpeg
    So here we have an elderly man..... fantasizing about gay raping an underage teen survivor of a mass shooting. Many say hes demonstrating what’s called an “object in ass” fetish..... how demented can you get? I watched all this unfold as advertisers and sponsors dropped the pedophile DJ and the station that offers him a safe haven. (I haven’t checked this morning I wonder if he got the boot)

I wish I had never got into politics now ‘cuz I see and hear these conservatives doing the most disgusting things..... things were happier before. Ignorantly happy that a good chunk of the USA wasn’t so weird. But after Roy Moore I’m starting to wonder about why so many conservative Christians offer support to pedophiles.

10. oldhifi macrumors 65816

oldhifi

11. RichardMZhlubb Contributor

RichardMZhlubb

I mean, it’s not like anyone of any consequence is paying attention to him, right?
    [​IMG]

12. GermanSuplex macrumors 6502a

GermanSuplex

I can’t listen to cat scratch fever without getting ill... what a creep.

13. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

Sadly, yes, I've heard of Jamie Allman. He's always been a massive piece of ****.

14. raqball macrumors 68000

The same happens on both sides of the argument. If you don't think it does then you are simply towing a party line and using talking points.

Some on the right are sick, evil and hateful people and there are equal amounts on the left that are sick, evil and hateful people.

Bunching conservatives into a lump and / or bunching liberals into a lump is wrong and a dangerous way to think.

Anyways, for your reading pleasure:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_political_sex_scandals_in_the_United_States

Just as many (D) as (R) on this list.. Some are sickos regardless of party affiliation. Should I label everyone who voted for a (D) on this list a certain way as you have?

15. oldhifi macrumors 65816

oldhifi

16. alex2792 macrumors 6502a

People make “controversial” statements to get attention, because it works.

17. Gutwrench Contributor

Gutwrench

Maybe he did the line but didn’t inhale. That’s certainly plausible.

18. iapplelove macrumors 601

iapplelove

Lmao this guy has been the same guy forever and just now you people are realizing this lol

19. raqball macrumors 68000

You forgot a few that get tossed out automatically when someone disagrees with a liberal point of view.

1. Deplorable (you covered it)
    2. Homophobic
    3. Misogynist
    4. Racist
    5. Fascist

I can go on but why even bother at this point.. :p

20. duffman9000 macrumors 68000

duffman9000

I recall I went to the Hollywood Pallidum around 20 years ago. I forgot who was headlining, but the ticket was free and I recall only 2 of the bands: Anthrax and Ted Nugent. I thought WTF is this old guy and his music sucks. I’d rather troll the Blvd than be stuck hearing this washed up old man noise.

21. Gutwrench Contributor

Gutwrench

Could I slip in Christian too?

22. Khalanad75 macrumors 6502

Khalanad75

So wait, in post #14 you are complaining about people just “towing the party line” and then 5 posts later you posts this.

If you want to be taken seriously, try not to be a hypocrite, at least not in the same thread.

23. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Calling the other side bad people isn’t ideal, or really acceptable. But it’s nothing like calling for the other side to be shot.

24. raqball macrumors 68000

Not throwing a party line at all and simply stating a fact of life.. Republicans toss out names as well just not as often, as frequently or at every instance like liberals appear to do.. I mean read the threads here in this forum as an example.

I constantly see liberals demanding to know why someone has a point of view on a topic, demanding to know why and the exact reasons that someone voted the way they did --> ect. I've not seen many conservatives demanding that liberals explain why they voted for Obama, Clinton or why they have a stance on other issues. The demand for answers is one-sided.. When they don't get the answer they want to hear the poster is shouted down, mis quoted, has his / her words twisted and inferences are made.

Feel free to think differently that I as that's just my opinion.

25. Gutwrench Contributor

Gutwrench

What’s behind this? The Trump campaign comment about Second Amendmenters could take matters into their own hands if Clinton is elected and goes on to appoint anti-Second Amendment justices?