Ted Nugent's Creepy Defense of Trump

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by APlotdevice, Aug 12, 2015.

1. APlotdevice, Aug 12, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2015

APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

I'll just let the quotes speak for themselves:
    Article (which includes the audio excerpts from the radio interview these come from):
    http://mediamatters.org/blog/2015/08/12/nras-ted-nugent-defends-trumps-lewd-comments-ab/204904

2. FieldingMellish Suspended

I suppose the pot is calling the kettle black? Look at the pile-on of unsubstantiated invective on the part of forum participants in this thread.

http://forums.macrumors.com/threads/the-gop-comedy-show.1905830/

How are Nugent's comments any less scary? I'd go so far as to say Nugent's comments are benign in comparison, because we know a lot of what he says or does is part showmanship. In a way, Nugent is getting some free lift off of Trump's unimaginable popularity, despite all the PC mob's sharpest attacks. That, in addition Trump has been doubled-down upon because of the Republican's own special interests.

And of course. You post from George Soros' Media Matters, with Soros being our real life Bond villain

3. APlotdevice, Aug 12, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2015

APlotdevice thread starter macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

I saw nothing in that thread that compares to Nugent's implication that he just sees Megan Kelly as someone to masturbate to.

As I said, the article includes the actual audio from the interview. You don't have to trust the article itself. You can be a good scientist and confirm it independently.

4. VulchR macrumors 68020

VulchR

5. satcomer macrumors 603

satcomer

Ted Nugent is a walking example of what drugs did his in music days have made him crazy today! :eek:

6. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Odd, I would have thought the admitted child molester would have thrown in with the only pro-child-molestation Republican candidate, Mike Huckabee.

7. iBlazed macrumors 68000

iBlazed

Since we're talking about what rapists have to say about "politicians" and reporters, I wonder what Bill Cosby's opinion is. :rolleyes:

Wow, he's truly disgusting. But apparently that's now acceptable for their voter base. Did you see how the Faux News audience turned on Megan? Must be a real wake up call for her.

TRUMP/NUGENT 2016!!!!! Yeeeehawwwww!

8. juanm macrumors 65816

juanm

You should shorten the thread title to simply "Ted Nugent's creepy"

9. jkcerda Suspended

jkcerda

the crazy thing is they might win:eek:

10. iBlazed macrumors 68000

iBlazed

Nah, they're outnumbered.

11. jkcerda Suspended

jkcerda

ha, by whom?

12. iBlazed macrumors 68000

iBlazed

You talking about the primaries or the general?

13. jkcerda Suspended

jkcerda

either one, Americans LOVE train wrecks.

14. iBlazed macrumors 68000

iBlazed

The primary he'll absolutely win if held today. The general election? Democrats outnumber Republicans in registered voters 46%-41%. That says nothing about independents who wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole. Our national mindset is a little whacky at the moment, but his chances of winning the general election are slim to none.

15. jkcerda Suspended

jkcerda

you assume democrats will vote the party line , imagine a sea of morons who like rock & roll just over the age of 18 heading out to vote for the rocker :eek:o_O

16. hulugu macrumors 68000

hulugu

The thing is, Nugent didn't just say that he rubbed one out watching Kelly, but that he is apparently an actual ammosexual.

17. iBlazed macrumors 68000

iBlazed

I think the Democrats will have a much easier time rallying around whoever ends up being their candidate in 2016 than Republicans will.

18. jkcerda Suspended

jkcerda

well yeah, some republicans have a bit higher standards & stick to their values instead of voting/supporting/endorsing the complete opposite of what they stand for simply because someone sports a shiny "R" next to their name.

19. jkcerda Suspended

jkcerda

20. iBlazed macrumors 68000

iBlazed

Lol. "Republicans" and "higher standards" in the same sentence. You're talking about the party where a plurality actually supports Trump and the lead grows the more obnoxious and disgusting he gets. The Democrats will rally around their candidate to defeat the absolute tragedy that would be a Trump presidency and Republican led Congress. That's extrmely dangerous. Sorry that Democratic solidarity and Republican party base fracturing bothers you, but it's the reality. The GOP has become a shell of their former selves. No ideas, no plans, no nothing. Just a circus with an obnoxious clown leading their pack who screams out "I can do whatever because I'm rich, everyone does it!" at every opportunity he gets and a voter base full of inbreds hooting and hollering for him while waiving their confederate flags. Yeah, they're screwed.

21. jkcerda Suspended

jkcerda

there again you assume Trumps popularity is due to only republicans. Liberals (some) may like what he is saying
    http://forums.macrumors.com/threads...ves-trump-is-bringing-up-good-points.1899240/

22. iBlazed macrumors 68000

iBlazed

23. jkcerda Suspended

jkcerda

Must be a nightmare for you to think they will simply toe the line , I still think trump is just trolling & will drop out when things start to get more serious. Job pays $400k or so and its hard to say if the clowns in congress will do his bidding if he was elected

24. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

In the grand scheme of classic rock, Ted Nugent registers somewhere between the boil on my ass and Styx.

25. jkcerda Suspended

jkcerda

I agree there, but you guys underestimate large groups of morons with the ability to vote.