Teenagers Attack Dallas Man Requesting Them To Stop Smoking On Train

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Aug 3, 2017.

1. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

http://www.ibtimes.com/watch-teenagers-attack-dallas-man-requesting-them-stop-smoking-train-2573585
    thought pot heads were peaceful???? guy got beat on public transportation & no one stepped in? no cops around?

--- Post Merged, Aug 3, 2017 ---
    that's why you carry a 1911.........

2. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

3. daflake macrumors 6502a

and we wonder why people want to buy and carry firearms.

4. rhett7660 macrumors G4

rhett7660

5. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

yes, Dallas vs Bay........

6. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

Bad things happen in the world, I demand my own stockpile of tomahawk missiles to protect myself and my livestock!
    IMG_1911.JPG

7. daflake macrumors 6502a

8. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

He can just flap those ears a few times and fly away from any danger he's facing.

Although the other night we were taking a 3am stroll and two coyotes ran past us so that did freak me out a bit. Luckily they paid no attention to him.

9. noekozz macrumors 6502a

noekozz

Eh, sadly here it's a common occurrence, specially during school season. The crazy part is that more than half of the fights are usually groups of girls jumping one person. Kids have no respect for anyone anymore anyway, but of course if you dare fight back you'd end up getting arrested.

10. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

cause he is big enough, they were probably after cats. nice puppy btw.

11. sim667 macrumors 65816

Its all very well assuming all the attackers didn't have guns too.

12. DearthnVader macrumors 6502

DearthnVader

Bernhard Goetz shot four alleged muggers[1][2][3][4] on a New York City Subway train in Manhattan on December 22, 1984. He fired five shots, seriously wounding all four men.

Goetz surrendered to police nine days after the shooting and was eventually charged with attempted murder, assault, reckless endangerment, and several firearms offenses. A jury found him not guilty of all charges except for one count of carrying an unlicensed firearm, for which he served eight months of a one-year sentence. In 1996, one of the shot men, who had been left paraplegic and brain damaged as a result of his injuries, obtained a civil judgment of $43 million against Goetz.[5]

The incident sparked a nationwide debate on race and crime in major cities, the legal limits of self-defense, and the extent to which the citizenry could rely on the police to secure their safety.[3] Goetz, dubbed the "Subway Vigilante" by New York City's press, came to symbolize New Yorkers' frustrations with the high crime rates of the 1980s. He was both praised and vilified in the media and public opinion. The incident has also been cited as a contributing factor to the groundswell movement against urban crime and disorder,[6] and the successful National Rifle Associationcampaigns to loosen restrictions on the concealed carrying of firearms.[7]

13. VulchR macrumors 68020

VulchR

I hope the guy has a quick recovery and his attackers get serious, serious jail time.

14. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

[​IMG]

15. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

Lets see if Sharpton or Jackson head down to Dallas to rally. *crickets*