Terrorist training camp south of El Paso

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by DearthnVader, Jun 17, 2016.

1. DearthnVader macrumors regular

DearthnVader

Give up your guns, because the Government would never allow IS to step up shop in our own back yard.

2. Tomorrow macrumors 604

Tomorrow

Curiously enough, I'm not sure that ISIS is the scariest thing south of El Paso.

3. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

True

The scariest thing resides in the white house.

4. DearthnVader thread starter macrumors regular

DearthnVader

Failed geography?

5. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

You really believe Obama is worse than Daesh. Wow.

6. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    I'm still wondering how some people can see Obama as both a mewling, effete coward, and a bloodthirsty tyrant who lords over us all with an iron fist. It's a bit of a contradictory personification, isn't it?

7. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

what if he is multitasking? :p

8. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

That's less multitasking, more a severe example of dissociative identity disorder.

9. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

Is it cheaper than the day camp I put my kids in? I'm open to options.

10. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

well, it is Obama after all. same guy who promised to close GITMO and instead made their detention signed into law legal so......

11. hulugu macrumors 68000

hulugu

Judicial Watch has been selling selling this idea for years.

Last year, the site reported that there was a terrorist training camp "a few miles from Texas" citing "Mexican authorities."

So, a TV news crew went to Anapra and found absolutely no evidence that such a base existed.

And, last week, the site said that a "Islamic refugee" was caught with gas pipeline plans in Luna County, New Mexico. And, yet officials in DHS and the Luna County Sheriff deny that such an event ever took place.

12. DearthnVader thread starter macrumors regular

DearthnVader

How could the Obama administration allow Shaykh Mahmood Omar Khabir to operate openly in Mexico, unless they've flipped him and he's working for the CIA, in which case I see this going south like Fast and Furious.

13. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

The funny thing about Obama is how everyone treats certain things he does at certain moments, depending on how it fits their narrative. Case in point...

Obama tried closing Gitmo, congress stood in his way. This goes to show how ineffectual and pansy-like he is. A real leader would've forced his agenda on everyone, and done what we wanted come hell or high water. Obama is an effeminate waffler who can't even take control of his own congress.

...wait, Obama went over Congress' heads, and passed an Executive Order? THIS MAN IS A MAD TYRANT WHO STYLES HIMSELF OUR KING, OUT TO TAKE AWAY OUR RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS BY SUBVERTING THE CHECKS AND BALANCES OF OUR GOVERNMENT! GAAAHHHH!

It's the end result of what happens not when you look at things objective, but try to find fault in everything someone does.

14. hulugu macrumors 68000

hulugu

This assumes that Shaykh Mahmood Omar Khabir isn't full of it.

15. FieldingMellish Suspended

Over-reliance on executive orders is Obama’s inner dictator yearning to be free.

16. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

whatever fits the agenda, BOTH sides play the same game.

17. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

See what I mean, people?

If you look through the grand list of E.O's passed per president, you'd see that Obama is the 3rd lowest since Roosevelt. In recent history, only H.W Bush has passed less, and he was a one term president. Nor has the scope of his orders exceeded any previous boundaries.

The whole issue of Obama and his Executive Orders is nothing more than an empty talking point, devoid of teeth. It makes for a great accusation, but falls apart the moment anyone applies any scrutiny to it.

18. hulugu macrumors 68000

hulugu

Yeah, but can't we agree that if we're all playing Yahtzee that we can occasionally put the goddamn dice down.

19. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

The same way some people thought George W. Bush was dumber than a sack of rocks, but yet somehow was the criminal mastermind behind the 9/11 attacks.

20. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

some people just want to watch the world burn, case in point? look at the presidential nominees :oops:

21. hulugu macrumors 68000

hulugu

I'm not so sure, usually the 9/11 conspiracy mongers put Dick Cheney up as the mastermind and George W. Bush as the slightly dippy face of the whole enterprise—which might be one of the few things they get right about it.
    --- Post Merged, Jun 17, 2016 ---
    I'd really prefer if the world not burn, since it's inconvenient and it's already 102 today. And, I think most political hackery is dumb and intellectually dishonest—whenever I catch myself committing true hackery, I feel embarrassed.

So, when someone says "Obama is teh devil, executive orders argle bargle..." I feel a little sad that a human being, who might otherwise be a smart, wonderful person stores such obvious ******** in their skull.

22. Raid macrumors 68020

Raid

Well I'd put his intelligence above a sack of rocks, and I wouldn't say he 'mastermined' 9/11 but he did invade Iraq under false pretences and entered America into another expensive war that killed more Americans than 9/11 itself.

23. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

Obama helped to arm Infidel State, whether unintended or by design.