Thank you to all who developed the 5.01 JB

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by elgrecomac, Jan 9, 2012.

1. elgrecomac macrumors 65816

elgrecomac

I was on the 4.3.3 JB and got a great xmas present from those who worked developing the 5.01 JB. It (Pwnage) was easy to implement and worked flawlessly. I noticed battery consumption is better on the 5.01 JB.

Again, thank you to all of you who worked many many hours on this effort. Bravo!

:cool:

2. roxxette macrumors 68000

roxxette

Yeah it is great , im hoping for A5 JB soon , its amazing how apple have improved there OS :) getting harder and longer wich each released and the unlock side seems like really flipped the devs head !!!!

3. thelatinist macrumors 603

thelatinist

While I appreciate the sentiment, you do realize that none of the people who developed the 5.01 JB posts here, right? If you really appreciate the unlock, you could send pod2g some money via his donate button here and send the the Dev-Team a scanned postcard as they suggest here.

4. Dwalls90 macrumors 601

Dwalls90

Amen. I wish there were more of these posts. And this is coming from someone with all A5 devices.

5. klamse25 macrumors 6502a

klamse25

Haha this is exactly what was going through my mind when I read the title.

6. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

WHAT???? :eek: :eek:

You mean that all those people that complaints about the JB no being ready do not work on JB tools????? :eek::eek::eek: WOW

7. elgrecomac thread starter macrumors 65816

elgrecomac

Well...

In fact I did send $40.....But I felt mentioning it in the original post was a bit self serving.