Thanks a lot MacRumor's Posters

geemiller05

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 12, 2011
New York
I would just like to take a moment away from all the hoo-hah to say thanks guys/gals. I have been a fan of the forums long before I made my account. I've found tons of great tips and information on here...as well as some not so "friendly" personalities. lol
Nonetheless, it's a joy coming on here literally every day and seeing the new threads/posts people put on. Now to bring this on topic, I love my iPhone 5!!!! Finally put a little scuff on my band, but oh well. Schiller said it's normal. lmao CHEERS MACRUMORS!!!

Mr. RPG

macrumors 6502a
Sep 21, 2012
I would just like to take a moment away from all the hoo-hah to say thanks guys/gals. I have been a fan of the forums long before I made my account. I've found tons of great tips and information on here...as well as some not so "friendly" personalities. lol
Nonetheless, it's a joy coming on here literally every day and seeing the new threads/posts people put on. Now to bring this on topic, I love my iPhone 5!!!! Finally put a little scuff on my band, but oh well. Schiller said it's normal. lmao CHEERS MACRUMORS!!!
Mine still hasn't shipped :(

Comment

Bogart24

macrumors member
Oct 25, 2010
I have a brand new black. No scuffs. Yet.

They way I'm going to look at it is the scuffs and nicks are in the nature of the material, so they are not "damage" they are a "patina".

Comment

Millionaire2K

macrumors 6502a
Apr 12, 2011
Screw you!! lol just jk!! Hope you enjoy!

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.