Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Swandog

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 14, 2012
Northern Michigan
My first post. A great forum here and so much info presented in a pretty friendly atmosphere. Compared to some of the other iphone and Android forums this one is really nice. Thanks to the search engine I've decided on my phone and insurance.

I'm getting a new 4s from Walmart for $188. An Otterbox Defender case from Amazon for $28 and the 2 year Apple Care+ for $99.

I'm coming from a TracFone and this is my first smartphone.

Arnezie

macrumors 65816
Oct 10, 2011
Welcome to the forum. Some good info here if you can sort thru all the sniveling whiny little girls. ;)

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
My first post. A great forum here and so much info presented in a pretty friendly atmosphere. Compared to some of the other iphone and Android forums this one is really nice. Thanks to the search engine I've decided on my phone and insurance.

I'm getting a new 4s from Walmart for $188. An Otterbox Defender case from Amazon for $28 and the 2 year Apple Care+ for $99.

WELCOME, Swandog!:D

My God, a newbie who actually uses Search! Possibly unique in the annals of MR.;)

Check out some go the other Forums on this site - you'll learn stuff and have some fun. It's a looney bin strongly influenced, but not run, by the inmates. The folks who run it (Admins, Mods) are a good bunch who do the best they can to make this a good place to be.

It sounds like you might already have read the FAQ/Rules (another first!), but on the chance that you haven't, it's a good idea.

Again - welcome.:)

dtbratt

macrumors 6502
Feb 6, 2011
Amherstburg, ON

Welcome! :apple:

Swandog

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 14, 2012
Northern Michigan
WELCOME, Swandog!:D

My God, a newbie who actually uses Search! Possibly unique in the annals of MR.;)

Check out some go the other Forums on this site - you'll learn stuff and have some fun. It's a looney bin strongly influenced, but not run, by the inmates. The folks who run it (Admins, Mods) are a good bunch who do the best they can to make this a good place to be.

It sounds like you might already have read the FAQ/Rules (another first!), but on the chance that you haven't, it's a good idea.

Again - welcome.:)

Thanks for the welcome! I have been around many outdoor type forums so I'm not new to the idea. I'm looney myself much of the time but not the type mods need to worry about. Now, on to the apps and accersories forums...

wrinkster22

macrumors 68030
Jun 11, 2011
Toronto
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

Welcome :)

chainprayer

macrumors 6502a
Feb 10, 2008
Welcome to the forum! It's definitely a great place for support (to give and to get), and just to talk. I love it here!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.