Thanks to Democrats' fear...

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by thermodynamic, Oct 8, 2016.

1. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Obama, the DCCC, numerous candidates current and former, and others have all said how afraid they are of Trump.

Who can blame them?

But that puts a new and goofy perspective on issues like this:

[​IMG]

(source: Comments section of this article)

2. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

What are we supposed to be discussing in this thread? Or are you just trying to distract from the real story of the day? Nice try.

3. thermodynamic thread starter Suspended

thermodynamic

What real story is that? Lots of real stories exist. Which one are you saying is supposed to be the real story of the day?

But you raise a fair point, what are we supposed to be discussing? Apart from what you already said? So I'll give you a free hint.

I just find it interesting, and highly ironic, that there have been Democrats playing fear during the course of this election whereas the GOP has been using hope. In "We want money" emails, TV spots, and elsewhere . Even Daily Kos suggested it, but your post suggests you've not kept up on any of the news about the two parties' tactics to get voters?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/...ing-for-hope-Democrats-are-voting-out-of-fear
    It's a fun read but it's amazing what things they don't say (like "corporate welfare"), I bet if you read the article you'll see where it fits in, but I'm sure they were thinking that since "welfare" would cover all forms, even the corporate variant that we spend twice as much tax money on as opposed to social welfare programs.

So there's the free hint, which includes at least two hints within a hint - how you interpret it is not my problem: Should I end my response to you with "Try harder"? Naah. Especially as the one thing I was not thinking of when posting was suggesting Donald Trump used Hillary Clinton as a plant. I agree, that's as nutty as it gets.

4. citizenzen macrumors 65816

o_O That highlighted claim leads me to wonder whether you been paying attention to anything that has gone on these last ~12 months.

(And I know you have been, which is even more befuddling.)

5. Robisan macrumors 6502

Paying attention ≠ comprehending.