Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KimMelton661

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 13, 2012
The local news girl and her mom were able to buy the iPhone 5 while the store was still closed. They were doing a story on it and bought theirs in front of everyone else. These people were standing in line since 7pm the previous day. Kind of a pointless post, that just doesn't seem very fair at all. Id be pissed!

kalexn

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2012
Texas
The local news girl and her mom were able to buy the iPhone 5 while the store was still closed. They were doing a story on it and bought theirs in front of everyone else. These people were standing in line since 7pm the previous day. Kind of a pointless post, that just doesn't seem very fair at all. Id be pissed!

aww, crap. I'd be pissed too. I mean, they could do a story on it without having to buy them. They should have had to order them or wait in line like everyone else.

nostresshere

macrumors 68030
Dec 30, 2010
Okay, do you KNOW they actually bought one, or was this made up

Do you KNOW if maybe they had been in line and were pulled in just for the story?

Do you know... bottom line.

jgag

macrumors member
Sep 19, 2012
Now someone waiting in that line won't get their phone. Nice job news skank.

crobbins

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2006
Colorado
In CO I only waited in line for 2 hours so that wouldn't have bothered me. However, if I was someone who got their the day before, I might be a little cranky..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.