The 28 Pages: My First Impressions

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Jess13, Jul 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

The good: There is important and arguably shocking information detailed, clearly there is Saudi/Bandar-Haifa culpability in the financing of 9/11 hijackers and their enablers/handlers, and more generally Saudi support to al-Qaeda and other jihadists. It also is understandable why the 28 pages were hidden from the public: to save from embarrassment, U.S. officials, inparticularly George W. Bush, relating to his personal friendship with “Bandar Bush.”

The bad: In a sense I feel betrayed; that I was misled. In the selling of necessity to declassify the 28 pages, it was portended by several who had read it, that it contained information detailing plural foreign governments’ involvement in the attacks. After reading—it says no such thing. And as such, I feel a sense of personal embarrassment because I have loudly amplified the plural foreign government narrative. In that, I was wrong; bad information.

2. Jess13, Jul 16, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2016

Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

This is Kristen Breitweiser, leading 9/11 family member that Obama promised to her face in early 2009 he would declassify the 28 pages. The cosigns are by the three other “Jersey Girls” and Monica Gabrielle.

3. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

So...last paragraph
    How can Obama (or even Bush) be held accountable? Obama was President over seven years after 9/11, and Bush had bin in office 8 months...

4. The-Real-Deal82 macrumors 601

The-Real-Deal82

Was there anything in the report that detailed how the American and Saudi governments hid tonnes of Semtex within the WTC from those working there in order to carry out the controlled explosions; hence hoodwinking the entire world?

I think we've always known the US have strong underhand links with the oil rich countries.

5. A.Goldberg macrumors 68000

A.Goldberg

It's been a tough past week for Jess13. First Hillary's indictment flop, now this.

6. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Life is hard hiding in a bunker from the evil government.

7. vrDrew macrumors 65816

Ah, but you see: From the conspiracy theorists standpoint; all the last two weeks show is how much deeper the conspiracy goes!

Obviously its not just that Hillary is a serial murderer and traitor; but she's managed to conspire to bring the entire FBI and Justice Department in on her evil scheme!

And the absence of any actual news in the recently-released 28 pages just goes to show how the Bush and Obama oil-money cabal had carefully removed all traces of their plot before the Congressional investigators got there!

The only answer is more months and years diligently searching for the truth. Only they know its out there.

8. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

I guess you're just so much better than Jess!

9. Hellhammer Moderator

Hellhammer

Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.