The anti-Trump crusaders’ new low: assaulting Melania

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Mar 23, 2016.

1. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

http://nypost.com/2016/03/22/the-anti-trump-crusaders-new-low-assaulting-melania/

there is a point
    if Michelle Obama is made fun off then I don't see why Melania should be any different, Trump 2016, naked wife & all :D

2. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

I think we should bend all the candidates over a knee and spank them. bad children.

3. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

some people pay for that, what are you doing tomorrow night?

4. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

you can't afford my rates.

5. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

If this were a liberal group pushing these ads, I'd call foul. But this is a conservative super PAC, and for years conservatives have been pushing this ******** about them being the moral compass of America. I can't fault them for being consistent, even if it's being consistently primitive.

6. lowendlinux, Mar 23, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2016

lowendlinux Contributor

lowendlinux

So beyond parties eating their own..

Both of these women are hot one in the MILF way and one sorta WASPy/FOX newsy way. They're both glamorous and make "any ole' thing" look good to include a potato sack

7. DUCKofD3ATH Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

Oh, if it's naked pics that influence Mormons, then send them photos of Hillary. I'm sure computers can create realistic images of what she looks like sans plus-size-pants. Then resend those photos of Melania to soothe their wounded eyes.

Headline: Who would you rather look at for the next four years?

8. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

America being Great again.

9. FieldingMellish Suspended

I saw a movie where guys were eating sushi off of the naked bodies of women lying down on a low table over a Tatami mat. Ads should have Melania as a sushi support.

10. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

I think you just had a happy moment with that though didn't you?

11. Robisan macrumors 6502

And Trump takes the low road in response, retweeting this:

"@Don_Vito_08: "A picture is worth a thousand words" @RealDonaldTrump #LyingTed #NeverCruz @MELANIATRUMP pic.twitter.com/5bvVEwMVF8"

[​IMG]

12. FieldingMellish Suspended

13. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Neither of those broads will ever be First Lady.

Frank Sinatra liked to eat his 3 A.M. steak and eggs off of a naked hooker. That's why he was the Chairman of the Board.

14. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

I never understood why Trump has such an issue with immigrants, they do jobs Americans just don't want to do, like marry Donald Trump.

15. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

Hahaha.

Trump is a bigger crybaby than a five year old. He can dish it out but he can't take it.

He made her fair game when he started attacking Heidi Cruz.

16. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Her, Bush, Reagan, Clinton. Both sides relish doing so, it seems. Why And is it the candidates or their followers that should be held to a higher standard, sticking to the issues and not sleazy personal attacks?
    --- Post Merged, Mar 24, 2016 ---
    Not disagreed.

If politicians would first make a noted disclaimer saying what should be off limits and practice what they preach, given what they are vying for... especially as family poking has gone on for years if not decades if not longer, some positive change would be nice to see.

17. Meister Suspended

Meister

Melania will be the best first lady in US history.

18. chown33 macrumors 604

She'll certainly be the one with the most exposure.

19. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

Honestly, I'm more discouraged that the American electorate still gives a **** about sex/nudity in deciding political races. This country has a stick up it's ass.

I don't give a **** that Vitter, Wiener, etc had sex scandals, did they do a good job in governance? Frankly it seems more like superficial idolization of what an office holder "should" appear to be for the cameras and press. I want a human with good political judgement, not a focus group based public image.

20. FieldingMellish Suspended

Your kidding me, right?

Weiner? Who tweeted pix of his weiner? A human with good political judgement?

21. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

To be fair, Vitter was accused of illegal activity while Weiner's actions were perfectly legal, albeit totally creepy.

22. LizKat, Mar 24, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2016

LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

It's all reality TV now I guess. When NK's dear leader drops the big one on us, then in that last nano-second we'll be revving up our brains to blast the cableco over a service interruption.

As far as political judgment goes, it's interesting to see how the two parties' national committees see things: exactly the same. Biz as usual, find the voters' pulse, match it up to the donors' pulse, adjust, adjust, then hit that vein for the money, buy the ads, sit back and tweet about how great everything's going.

They all deserve to lose but we don't all deserve to go down on their ship, do we? I think that's what the extended riffs with Trump and Sanders are about, sending a message we don't like the TV show, all the episodes seem the same.

But the Dems have more grownups in the room (yeah, the superdelegates, they do matter). So in the end it will be Clinton and both of the terrible two (Trump and Cruz) unless the RNC can actually manage to put Kasich up as the nominee and talk Trump out of a 3rd party effort. The far far right will stay home or split their votes among all those perennial fringe parties; the sane right will go for Kasich and he might draw quite a few conservative Dems. It's doubtless the Clinton campaign's nightmare but they think the Donald will save them by splitting the vote with some luckless sod who gets the nomination at a brokered GOP convention.

Meanwhile, about subjecting candidates' wives to appraisals of sexual attractiveness and ruminations on their past, why not just put a sack over the male candidates and consider how male voters will view the wives? She looks good, her husband gets the job. Hillary would be an exception: you get to think about how cute Bill is. If really cute, Hill gets the job. I mean you have to wonder how much more insane we can become before we get drummed off the superpower list.

23. copykris Suspended

copykris

poor guy, especially since he himself has been all class throughout his campaign

all class.
    --- Post Merged, Mar 24, 2016 ---
    no one should be surprised that his wife is good looking

he's such a hot sexy guy himself, that donald

24. lowendlinux Contributor

lowendlinux

I really doesn't matter how classy or not the person running has been wives and kids should remain off limits.

25. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Leave Heidi alone. Let's talk about the emerging Ted Cruz sex scandal.