The battery can still be MUCH better.. Right?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Nevzorus, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Nevzorus macrumors 6502

This is more of a question and i wouldn't mind if this became a discussion too. Many members that tried iOS 6 said they were having a much better batterylife then before. What if the new iPhones battery will be better then we thought because of iOS 6?

2. irDigital0l Guest

It might, it might not.

Apple holds the truth so just wait for them to announce it. :rolleyes:

3. w00t951 macrumors 68000

w00t951

Well, if they use all of those newly released components (28nm A6, 28nm LTE, high-density battery, new display tech, etc.) they might be getting significantly higher battery longevity out of the next iPhone.

But this means increased costs, so I don't know if we'll see all of them introduced in one phone.

4. Primejimbo macrumors 68040

The battery can always be better. Now matter how long it lasts, people will always complain.

5. macingman macrumors 68020

macingman

This is macRUMORS.

And yeh OP, I don't see why people are complaining yet like do they think apple is stupid enough to release a phone with a 3 hour battery life? Lol.

6. irDigital0l Guest

Yea and what he asks wasn't a rumor.

It was a hypothetical question that no one knows the answer too.

7. macingman macrumors 68020

macingman

So we can't discuss opinions and speculate? That's pretty much what macrumors is for.

8. irDigital0l Guest

Never said that, but just don't take things too seriously.

9. Stuntman06 macrumors 6502a

Stuntman06

I would love to have a thicker phone with better battery life than a thin phone with crappy battery life. I don't think it is going to happen because I think people buy phones because they are thin, but when they realise the battery life is crappy, it's too late. You can really market a thin phone. It is sexy and cool. Longer battery life just isn't as sexy and is less marketable.