Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nevzorus

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 29, 2012
This is more of a question and i wouldn't mind if this became a discussion too. Many members that tried iOS 6 said they were having a much better batterylife then before. What if the new iPhones battery will be better then we thought because of iOS 6?

w00t951

macrumors 68000
Jan 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Well, if they use all of those newly released components (28nm A6, 28nm LTE, high-density battery, new display tech, etc.) they might be getting significantly higher battery longevity out of the next iPhone.

But this means increased costs, so I don't know if we'll see all of them introduced in one phone.

macingman

macrumors 68020
Jan 2, 2011
It might, it might not.

Apple holds the truth so just wait for them to announce it. :rolleyes:

This is macRUMORS.

And yeh OP, I don't see why people are complaining yet like do they think apple is stupid enough to release a phone with a 3 hour battery life? Lol.

irDigital0l

Dec 7, 2010
This is macRUMORS.

And yeh OP, I don't see why people are complaining yet like do they think apple is stupid enough to release a phone with a 3 hour battery life? Lol.

Yea and what he asks wasn't a rumor.

It was a hypothetical question that no one knows the answer too.

Stuntman06

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2011
Metro Vancouver, B.C, Canada
I would love to have a thicker phone with better battery life than a thin phone with crappy battery life. I don't think it is going to happen because I think people buy phones because they are thin, but when they realise the battery life is crappy, it's too late. You can really market a thin phone. It is sexy and cool. Longer battery life just isn't as sexy and is less marketable.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.