The best 22 seconds on Trump

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by samcraig, Aug 18, 2016.

1. A.Goldberg macrumors 68000

A.Goldberg

Oh my, before I read the article I would have bet my life Michael Cohen was a lawyer based off the video. Such a lawyer thing to say, trying to discredit her by attacking her lack specifics. Big backfire when Trump's trailing behind is common knowledge.

Maybe he dominate the interview aside from that 22 second clip? I can only hope for his own dignity.

2. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

I'm guessing... no.

3. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

When will we be seeing these great people Trump surrounds himself with?

Manafort - likely a Russian agent
    Bannon - turned the disgusting Breitbart site into an even more disgusting home for white supremacists who have now been publicly welcomed with open arms into the Republican party. No dog whistles needed.
    Kellyann Conway - a talking head who maxed out her contributions to Cruz and ran anti-Trump ads. Stay classy Kelly.

4. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

You forgot Roger Ailes, former Fox News chairman ousted last month over charges of sexual harassment who is helping him prepare for the debates.

5. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

They live by poll numbers until the polls bite them on the ankle.

Trump the maverick, business genuise's grand scheme for fixing America turns out to be the tired old GOP supply side economics- tax cuts, and to tidy up the place, let's stuff our mattress with the mountain of bills. :oops:

6. vrDrew macrumors 65816

I heard an interview yesterday with David Malpass, one of T
    rump's economic advisors. The host asked him about the fact that Trump's tax plan would be a huge windfall for the top 1%, and the vast majority of people would get nothing. Malpass pulled pretty much the same trick:

Malpass: Who says so?

Host: Pretty much every economic analysis...

Malpass: No they don't...

Call it the Adam Savage Maneuver

7. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Trevor Noah had the best take: this is like the final season of Lost. They should be wrapping stuff up, and instead they're adding new characters. And everybody's like, "How are they going to conclude this? ...Oh, I get it, I see. They don't know what the **** they're doing."