Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Olefins

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 12, 2017
Hello guys, I just ordered the nike series 4 and it won't be in for another 4 weeks, What is a good tampered glass brand for full coverage I can buy to protect my glass. Also is the warrenty worth it, since i'm getting the tempered glass? Thanks in advance

cub4bearin

macrumors 6502
Mar 20, 2009
Would like to know that too. I got the Nike version and applies armorsuit protector right away. It looks actually nice. But if there is tempered glass, I would prefer that instead of the skin.

MCube74

macrumors 65816
Nov 22, 2010
Hong Kong
You will not get a decent glass protector for the Apple Watch. Even if you find one, the glass cracks easily upon impact.

I use a 3M type of film instead. Check out this picture. It covers the full screen. Just try to find something that doesn’t make the watch look like a toy.

Attachments

• Image.jpeg
    Image.jpeg
    528.2 KB · Views: 164
  • Image-1.jpeg
    Image-1.jpeg
    509.8 KB · Views: 163
  • Image-2.jpeg
    Image-2.jpeg
    508.1 KB · Views: 162

ZipZap

macrumors 603
Dec 14, 2007
You will not get a decent glass protector for the Apple Watch. Even if you find one, the glass cracks easily upon impact.

I use a 3M type of film instead. Check out this picture. It covers the full screen. Just try to find something that doesn’t make the watch look like a toy.

Which film?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.