The best part about the iPhone 5..

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by furam90, Sep 12, 2012.

1. furam90 macrumors regular

Is seeing all the people who vehemently claimed it would be called iPhone 6 get their first lesson in marketing-- and eat crow.

2. cynics macrumors G3

But it's the 6th!!! Hahaha. Just like I've been saying. iPhone 6 made no sense when it came to marketing.

3. aphexacid macrumors 6502a

aphexacid

I don't care if they called it the iphone 5000. I'm only interested in the phone itself.

4. lazard macrumors 65816

obviously the best part is that you can now fit a 5th row of icons...it was the first thing they mentioned.

5. Grolubao macrumors 65816

Grolubao

6. knickerblogger macrumors newbie

yay more icons, i would pay 600 for more icons. :confused:

7. ChevyMuscle macrumors newbie

I've been a lurker for a long time on this forum.. but I just registered so that I can reply to this post.

Many months ago, I would come an read iPhone 5 threads to see the speculation of what features would be coming... and if anyone made the mistake of referring it as iPhone 5... a whole bunch of douchbags would jump on them saying this or that, iPhone 6 or the new iphone or next iPhone.. and the whole thread would get sidetracked by these a**h***s.

I dare any of you douches that reamed people out before, to come on this thread and admit it then apologize.

... though I bet you won't have the guts to do it.