The Biden Gaffe thread

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Herdfan, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Herdfan macrumors 6502

2. statik13 macrumors regular

statik13

I don't know... He would have to make some pretty big gaffes just to be in the same ballpark as the orange one.

3. Herdfan thread starter macrumors 6502

Well, here you go:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-says-poor-kids-just-as-bright-as-white-kids-in-latest-gaffe

Wow. Just wow!

4. Rogifan macrumors Core

Rogifan

Biden is a gaffe machine. I can’t believe he’s the best the Democrats have.

5. MarkusL macrumors 6502

Yeah, but "better than Trump" is a tragically low standard for selecting a candidate. It's like the democrats are looking at Trump and saying "People seem to like a senile pervert. We can have a senile pervert too!" And I don't even need to turn to the hair sniffing or LGBTQ awarness shortage to get shivers from Biden.

6. RichardMZhlubb Contributor

RichardMZhlubb

He isn't, and I hope that the more he screws up the sooner Democrats will realize it.

7. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

you spelled "is" wrong
    [​IMG]

8. itsmemuffins macrumors 68040

itsmemuffins

9. RichardMZhlubb Contributor

RichardMZhlubb

When I said "he isn't," it was in response to the comment that "he's the best the Democrats have."

10. DanielDD macrumors 6502

Just because he’s well positioned in the primaries, it does not mean he is the best Democrats have. Case in point: Trump won the Republican primaries.

11. itsmemuffins macrumors 68040

itsmemuffins

12. GermanSuplex macrumors 6502a

GermanSuplex

What's interesting about gaffes is that Trump can't really make them. His gaffes are when he says something intelligent. Or true. This type of thread only serves to highlight how bad Trump is if this is what the other side has to draw from. Trump is an old-school Encyclopedia of gaffes, insulting, bizarre moments. Add his Twitter feed and you're getting into library territory. Biden is like reading a gum wrapper.

13. Bug-Creator macrumors 6502a

Bug-Creator

If he had grabbed her by the ##### you might have something to go on.

All I see is someone asking a loaded question in a crowd and not waiting for an answer.

14. RichardMZhlubb Contributor

RichardMZhlubb

I don’t want Biden to be the nominee, but that site is just garbage. I’d never heard of Summit News before, but it appears to be an insane right-wing propganda outlet. If Biden did something offensive in a public setting, I’m sure some rational news outlet caught it.

Edit to add: I just noticed that the linked article was written by Paul Joseph Watson, who is an Alex Jones/Infowars stooge. Do better.

15. Herdfan thread starter macrumors 6502

I guess it all depends on the end goal. Trump was not the "best" candidate in the primaries. I think Kasich was, but Trump was probably the only one who could beat Hillary. So even if Biden is not the best, he probably has the best shot to beat Trump.

16. itsmemuffins macrumors 68040

itsmemuffins

It doesn’t matter who wrote it. It’s on film. Biden can’t keep his temper in check nor his hands off girls. And he’s the best last hope for the Democrats…

17. Herdfan thread starter macrumors 6502

I can see the commercials now if Biden is the Nominee. Nothing but some creepy music playing while photos of Biden groping and sniffing hair scroll by and zooming in on the uncomfortable looks on the women's faces.

Biden shouldn't have run. His time was 4 years ago, but now I think the party has passed him by.

18. Apple OC macrumors 68040

Apple OC

Who’s not looking forward to Biden vs Trump on the debate stage?

When Biden grabbed that young female student reporter by the arm the other day... imagine Trump doing that?

19. RichardMZhlubb Contributor

RichardMZhlubb

It does matter. I’m sure as hell not going to watch a video posted by an infowars lackey and no one should click the link to give him any page views. Like I said, if it’s a problem, a website that isn’t evil will have it.

20. Apple OC macrumors 68040

Apple OC

you mean like CNN or MSNBC?

like I said above, if Trump grabbed that young girl like that... CNN and MSNBC would be running it daily until 2020.

over a year later... they're still pushing the nazis are fine people hoax.

Biden's actually running on it as his "Trump is racist" talking point.

21. itsmemuffins macrumors 68040

itsmemuffins

:rolleyes:
    All I’m hearing is truth not facts! :rolleyes:

It’s not the first time he’s lost his cool at a woman asking questions he doesn’t like.
    https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.vic...ged-finger-at-activist-in-viral-twitter-photo

And of course we’ve all seen the creepy uncle joe videos on YouTube. Forcing himself on girls.

He’s an ill tempered sex pest and a real racist.

22. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Biden certainly knows how to put his foot in his mouth...

Biden.jpg

23. Vanilla Ice macrumors 6502

Vanilla Ice

Thank God this is just a meme thread. Imagine if Biden actually said that?