The Boot Is On The Other Foot

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by skunk, Oct 3, 2007.

1. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

This should be entertaining, although of course he wouldn't dare. He had enough trouble keeping his head when interviewed on Irish TV by Carole Coleman. (For those who missed it, it's priceless: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fze2J2Ve9is)

2. Queso macrumors G4

Or if he wasn't an inarticulate dumbass who would only embarrass his country by doing so....

3. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

I'm sure Bush's declination has more to do with fear for his life than the idea that Iran is not free and democratic.

BTW, love your thread title, skunk. :)

4. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

Bush can't even tolerate town hall meetings where participants aren't pre-screened, or have not signed loyalty oaths to the GOP.

The rally squads Bush would have to take to Iran would require most of the USAFs transport planes.

5. Iscariot macrumors 68030

Iscariot

It may come as a surprise to you, but the reason president Bush won't speak has more to do with the dry climate. His body simply won't hold up for a prolonged visit to Iran, as he's composed entirely of toast. Nearly all elected officials nowadays are toast-based, ever since we perfected the jam-to-whole-wheat transfer with Reagan.

In all seriousness, Ahmadinejad's primary motivation for speaking here was to strut and swagger defiantly for the Western cameras. I viewed it as a response to the president's "bring 'em on" comment back in '03. In order to top it, the president would have to do something far more outrageous than merely speak at a university.

When asked for comment, I believe he said "Oh no he di'nuh" while snapping his fingers on both sides of his head.

6. hulugu macrumors 68000

hulugu

:D

Oh wow. That's hilarious.

7. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

He should just send, what's her name, the staff member who actually said "I hate all Iranians".