The Clinton Campaign will try to rig the election

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Meister, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Meister Suspended

Meister

They tried to call everyone who pointed out the treatment of Bernie Sanders a "conspiracy theorist".
    Turns out the DNC did rig the primary against Bernie.

They tried to call everyone who pointed out the obvious media bias a "conspiracy theorist".
    Turns out CNN gives Clinton the debate question beforehand.

They tried to call everyone who questioned the washington post a "conspiracy theorist".
    Turns out the Washington Post runs their stories by the Clinton Campaign for approval.

Now they try to call everyone who mentions the attempts to rig the election a "conspiracy theorist".
    And it turns out crookedClinton is trying to rig the election.

THEY WANT TO BE ABLE TO COMMIT FRAUD TO WIN -
    Top expert warns Democrats planning to steal election

Hans Von Spakovsky: ‘We Know for a Fact There Are Non-Citizens Registered and Voting All Over the Country’

2. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

Those two statements seem to conflict with each other. If they truly have facts of voter fraud, then they should be able to provide said facts to the proper authorities and have those votes thrown out.

3. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

Uninformed nonsense.

We have decentralized elections with bipartisan committees that run them. "Rigging" the general election is pretty much impossible. Only a fool who doesn't know how the system works would claim otherwise.

4. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

More fear and ********. The people trying to rig this election are all Trump supporters and righties. From bigly, bigly voter suppression to organized disinformation campaigns, this campaign has had it all.

Lovely sources by the way. WND and the Trump campaign. Fair and balanced.

5. colourfastt macrumors 6502a

colourfastt

I was able to obtain a transcript of the LGA tower communicating with Pence's pilot.

ATC: Trump-Pence 2, you are coming in too fast. Please reduce your speed. Over.

Pilot: I have the best landings.

ATC: Trump-Pence 2, the runway is very wet. Please reduce your speed. Over.

Pilot: You sound Mexican

ATC: Trump-Pence 2, you are now skidding out of control. Over.

Pilot: Such a nasty Mexican.

ATC: Trump-Pence 2, you have skidded off the runway. Over.

Pilot: This airport is rigged.

IMG_0182.JPG

6. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

This is kind of funny. However, the Clintons obviously don't mind a rigged game. You can't deny that.

7. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

I do believe there are illegals voting in US elections. 11+ million people here illegally with only one candidate promising amnesty, and no systems to check that no one registers illegally. We just assume they are above breaking the law. When democrats ask for evidence they are being disingenuous because they've blocked every attempt to try to verify status.

8. zin macrumors 6502

Obama just encouraged illegals to vote in an interview yesterday. Said if they voted, ICE wouldn't show up and remove them.

9. thewitt macrumors 68020

thewitt

When the Democrats work so hard AGAINST voter ID laws, and scream that it's all about disenfranchising voters, those are scare-tactic politics. No one is trying to block legal, living Americans from voting. We simply want fair and honest elections.

Why don't Democrats want free and honest elections? It can only be because the party leadership has figured out how to game the system.

I guess people forget that Acorn, the community organizers Obama worked for in Chicago, were caught in an illegal voting scam. They eventually PLED GUILTY to illegal voting scams in Nevada... This is what Obama did for the party in Chicago, and they made him President.

Clearly voter fraud is alive and well and supported by the Democrat machine, and has been for decades.

I only hope that someday America wakes up, supports the democratic principles on which this country was founded, and requires proof of citizenship and identification to register and vote for the leaders of the country.

10. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

Already making excuses in advance for your candidate's upcoming loss?

11. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

I'll add misdirection, and smoke screens. As soon as the polls turn his way the rigging must have been defeated. :rolleyes: This is one dangerous individual. I was going to call him a name but decided not to.

12. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

Call him a name. I'll call him a name. He's a pig. He's an ass hole. He's a jerk. Hillary is a criminal. Hillary laughs at dead heads of state. She's a horrible person.

13. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

Source?

14. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

Reagan, Dubya, and Cheney were/are criminals. See, I can do this too. :)

15. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

And yet there have been a number of stories about Trump voters committing voter fraud. It's best not to throw stones in glass houses.

16. zin macrumors 6502

17. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Will Obama in person count as a source?

http://forums.macrumors.com/threads/obamas-response-to-being-asked-about-illegals-voting.2012979/
    --- Post Merged, Nov 6, 2016 ---
    They aren't as practiced, the dems have this down to a science as witnessed in the project veritas videos. Bus those people around the states to vote, don't vote in the same state. Duh.

18. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Where would one go to see your rants against Republican voter suppression schemes all across the country? Still clinging to Trump by 20 points?

19. mudslag, Nov 6, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2016

mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

Had to watch it a few times but at no point does he suggest or say that undocumented should go out to vote. It's clear he's talking about those who have undocumented family members but are citizens themselves and that they should vote to protect those family members. But leave it to you guys to take what's said completely out of context.

20. thewitt macrumors 68020

thewitt

Since there are no Republican voter repression schemes, there would be no place to go to see them. Sorry.

Trump by 20 electoral votes.

21. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

And yet the bulk of the voting fraud stories have come from the Right. Other then that there is little actual fraud being reported in general.

22. thewitt macrumors 68020

thewitt

I love how the Dems are now calling illegals "citizens" and encouraging them publicly to vote without any legal consequences,

How can any of you call this anything but voter fraud at the highest level!

The President of the United States, who swore to uphold the Constitution of this great nation, is encouraging foreign nationals to VOTE without consequence in OUR election.

This man should be held accountable immediately. Impeachment would be in order.

23. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

You lie.

You said 20 points, many times. Of course, you ignored my post pointing it out. Show us your electoral map with Trump winning by 20. You won't because you can't.

http://www.270towin.com

24. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

Lies. Bigly lies. Believe me.
    --- Post Merged, Nov 6, 2016 ---
    I love how you fail so hard at basic English comprehension because your preconceived biases get you so outraged that listening and rational critical thinking goes right out the window.