The courtesy of wearing deodorant while waiting in line...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Shockwave78, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Shockwave78 macrumors 65816

Shockwave78

So my morning has gone like this..

6:00 am - stand in line at verizon store #1. I am number 18 in line. The give tickets out and the numbers/tickets given out were around 50 or so.

8:30am- I am called into the store, noticing that hockey holders 16 and 17 are pissed cause they can't get a phone because the are out of stock. I wait until called and the confirm that thru only had 15 phones. We ask why are you not telling the other 30 people outside in line that there are no phones? "They may want preorder" lol :mad:

9;00am - call radio shack, they have a ton in stock but won't match apples full retail price.. $899 for 32gb :mad:

9:30 am ..verizon store #2 ...after in line for 20 minutes they tell me I am not allowed to buy a phone retail price :mad:

10:30am - been in Line at the apple store for 1hr and this clown in front of me did not wear any deodorant..he frigid reeks and there is no AC or ventilation in the cattle field we are stationed in.

At least I got my ticket, although a 64gb for $849. Apple store must received at least a thousand phones. I will never preorder again and just come straight here from now on

2. zinka macrumors regular

What kind of bizarre Apple Store has its line indoors? Every one I've ever seen has been outside in front of the store.

3. cal6n macrumors 68000

cal6n

4. nostresshere macrumors 68030

There are lots of problems that are difficult to deal with and make everybody happy.

But there is ZERO excuse for not announcing to people that you are out of phones, and if you want to still order one, keep your place in line.

That is just WRONG, WRONG, WRONG. Stupid.

5. zinka macrumors regular

An Apple store in a mall? Really? I've never seen one.

I thought Apple was too cool for suburbs.