The design of the iPhone 5

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by thet3chbr0th3r5, Sep 23, 2012.

1. thet3chbr0th3r5, Sep 23, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2012

thet3chbr0th3r5 macrumors member

thet3chbr0th3r5

Apple did a really nice fricken job in making the iPhone 5 look sweet. I defiantly love the new back of the iPhone and it's thinness and it just feels rich holding it in palm of your hand. Personally one thing I hate about the new iPhone 5 is it's back cover getting scratched easily. Many owners of the iPhone 5 have been saying that the back of their phones have been getting scratched very easily. We'll lets go back to the days with the silver back on the iPod Touch. The iPod Touch back then was able to get scratched a lot worse than the current iPhone 5. So overall basically what I'm saying is that the iPhone 5 is doing a better job in holding up scratches compared to the older iPod Touches. That is very good because the amount of scratches on my 3rd generation iPod Touch are just horrible. But in the end I think Apple just put in some awesome work to the new iPhone 5 and I have to say its way better. You'll defiantly notice it right when you pick it up it will feel like you are holding a iPod Touch 4G but better.

My scratched iPod Touch 3rd Generation
    photo_zps56d42e4c.jpg

Check out my iPhone 5 Review by clicking on this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBzY8ZG1QDI

2. Arnezie macrumors 65816

Arnezie

Terrible review my man , sorry but a review of a phone from a cell store just isn't interesting , great phone bad attempt at a review.

3. thet3chbr0th3r5 thread starter macrumors member

thet3chbr0th3r5

Thanks for the advice