The Donald and the Dictator

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by rdowns, Jun 8, 2016.

1. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Is this what Donny means about going back to the good old days?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/danielwagn...-qaddafis-cash?utm_term=.ffZRrl30G#.ao2Zpxao4

2. caesarp macrumors 6502a

Yeah, lets hear from the anti-Hillary crowd. Which is worse, supporting taking out an evil dictator, (although, not intentionally, chaos reigned afterwards), or trying to actively and purposely work with an evil dictator and let him stay on the grounds of your estate in New York.

You decide! Trump = lets do business with him so I can profit or . . .. Hillary = lets get rid of him and maybe democracy will result

Hmm, I don't know. So hard to decide.

Swiss bankers in WWII -- let do business with Nazi Germany; or . . . . FDR and Churchill = lets get rid of Nazi Germany (but lots of people died in the process).

3. FieldingMellish Suspended

Nothing like Obama's secretive talks with hard line Mullahs of Death to America Iran, releasing billions to Iran and allowing Iran's nuclear ambitions to be realized.

Yet, well never know about Quadaffi's part of the story, because:

4. caesarp macrumors 6502a

News flash. Obama's term is up this year. So which is better again -- killing the dictator or letting him stay on your property and wanting to do business with him?

5. Limey77 macrumors regular

I believe you mean the US' very successful negotiations with Iran to abandon its nuclear weapons program in exchange for the release of its own funds which had been withheld without due process by the US.

But I'm sure you knew that really it's just your anti-Obama filter got in the way yet again.

6. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Here is the unedited version...