I know the iP5 is a 1/2 second faster and a 1/2" larger, which will no doubt be helpful to some. I just trying to justify dropping the money on this new product. I can easily sell my 4s for $450 and end up having to pay less then $300 for the iP5, I just can't decide if it's truly worth it or not. As far as I know there won't be any difference or perks in regards to having iOS 6 on the 4s or 5...if there is, someone please let me know. So what's your thoughts, are you going to take the plunge or hold off for a year? Believe I'm the worst hole in my pocket spender, blow cash on things I don't need and so on, so if I'm thinking twice, there must be a lot of others thinking the same.