The fanatics turn on their guru: Apple sued over new iPhone reception problems - Bloo

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by LDT, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

You obviously have zero understanding how class action suits work. It's the equivalent of lawyers going fishing. It has nothing to do w/ "fanatics." But your bias is touching. Not really. It's kind of lame.

2. Wicked1 macrumors 68040

Wicked1

Apple has a lot more money to battle this one out, besides I am sure their legal department is working on an answer to every question.

I think this will hurt Apple, but maybe just a bit I think overall there are way too many people who support them, also they could win the case by just sending a bumper to everyone who purchased an iPhone and solve the whole case, either way this will be a long drawn out issue.

However I do believe they knew about this issue, because the bumpers happen to fit just perfectly where the problem lies, so it will be interesting to see how this pans out.

3. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

Apparently Lance Armstrong knew about the problem too as far back is 2005 or so (never mind all the other iP4 cases available on launch day too):

[​IMG]

DYI Bumper

4. tigress666 macrumors 68040

Well, aside from being one of those screen protector fields, how would the bumper not fit over that area? They'd have to make it special to make sure that area was exposed. Any case is going to cover that area unless they make it a point to cut out the area over it.

The freebie I got while waiting in line fits perfectly over that area.

5. samcraig macrumors P6

Funny but irrelevant.