The feeling you get when you ALMOST drop your NAKED iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Blakjack, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Blakjack macrumors 68000

Blakjack

Stupid topic, I know, especially when I could be like everyone else and talk about something that really matters.....like the next iphone.

But, I love this feeling. Its such a rush!! But I only love it when the outcome is good, meaning, only when my phone doesnt hit the ground. Its like a sample of that feeling you get when running away from a pitbull in your neighborhood. The suspense reminds me of one of those thrillers from the
    20th century. Thats when thrillers were thrillers.

As its happening(the phone falling), I can only think of the glass on both sides shattering and my life being ruined. Its a rather heartbreaking feeling, but all I have to do is catch it. The satisfaction is almost better than sex.

I know, I know, my life must be boring and tremendously sad to post such insignificant garbage, but I know the "Almost Dropped naked iPhone" feeling is not just exciting to me. There are more of you......or maybe there isnt.

smh........Maybe Im just wierd.

2. Big.Mac.Daddy macrumors 6502a

Wow :eek:

Seems like you gotta get some less boring sex brotha' ;)

3. Blakjack thread starter macrumors 68000

Blakjack

LOL. ok, I exaggerated

4. Big.Mac.Daddy macrumors 6502a

I know, just was giving you a hard time ;)

I've had it happen a couple of times though where I almost dropped my naked iPhone but caught it and thanked my lucky stars.

At first I was stressed about it, but nowadays I simply would pay the $199 or less and get a brand new one from the Apple store.

$199 would suck but I've only ever dropped my phone once (I was drinking, which I rarely do).

5. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

6. Troneas macrumors 65816

Troneas

i get that rush just by thinking about it.

i refuse to put a cheap plastic cover on such a sleek device but the notion of it hitting the ground is the same as when you place your hand in your back pocket looking for your wallet and not finding it. then remembering you left it in your other jeans.

7. Jasper84 macrumors regular

Lol never had that happen yet but I have a 5 year old niece and she likes to throw things well she picked up my iPad 3 I felt like a mediator in a hostage situation haha pleading and begging please don't throw uncles iPad I'll buy you lots of toys and candy her dad was creeping up behind her and he was able to get it from her lol he gave it to me and asked so wheres my toys and candy I bought him a bottle of southern comfort and some kinda stargate movie he wanted lol

8. xnickitynickx macrumors regular

xnickitynickx

That would be soooo much easier to read if it used, you know, punctuation.

That being said, at least your iPad wasn't tossed. That would've killed me

9. Jasper84 macrumors regular

I know, I've been asked to use punctuation several times. I've just got used to chatting with friends that know it's a lost cause to ask me to use propper grammar and punctuation. I will try to use it more lol but I can't make any promises

10. mattopotamus macrumors G4

mattopotamus

you need to re-evaluate your life if you get a rush from almost dropping your phone =/

11. Sdahe macrumors 68000

Sdahe

ok.....

12. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

13. AAPLinc macrumors 65816

That's why I never have my iPhone naked, unless I'm giving it a quick clean with my microfiber towel. It stays wrapped up, always.