The First Family

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by aaronvan, Jan 14, 2017.

1. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

What a lovely couple! However, Obama's official foreign policy is to forcibly remove Syria's secular leadership and replace them with a pack of throat-slitting Islamist thugs. Very perplexing. Has the MSM ever directly asked Obama why this is official U.S. policy?

Attached Files:

2. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

it's ok when democrats do it, it's for the children......

3. zin macrumors 6502

President Obama is trying to help Syrian children by sending stinger missiles to the people that behead Syrian children.

Which part of the policy is hard to understand?

4. Bug-Creator macrumors 6502

Bug-Creator

Heard Eva Braun and that dude also made a lovely couple.

just saying

5. citizenzen macrumors 65816

Could you please source what you believe to be the official foreign policy that supports your claim?

6. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

you mean Obama's actions are not enough?

7. aaronvan thread starter Suspended

aaronvan

8. citizenzen macrumors 65816

9. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

My goodness...Obama has less than a week left and you are still obsessing over policy as if he were the incoming president and had four years left.

Sad. Move on people. Move on!

10. citizenzen macrumors 65816

From the United Nations ...
    This is the lovely, secular family you support.

11. macmee Suspended

macmee

Here's a photo of what the guy you just called lovely did to his own people in Syria:

[link to extremely graphic photo showing dead children]

There is nothing perplexing about wanting to get rid of Assad. He is an abhorrent genocidist and if you're genuinely here defending him then you've completely lost your mind or you're an absolute psychopath.
    --- Post Merged, Jan 14, 2017 ---
    I think this guy has completely lost his ****ing mind and wouldn't understand obvious facts if they bonked him over the head.

12. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

you are right, if YOU guys didn't care for the last 8 years why should you NOW care about the incoming presidents actions?
    please, we arm the rebels and bomb the country w/o even a declaration of war, we have NO BUSINESS there.

13. jerwin macrumors 65816

IIRC, several of the Nazi war criminals were adjudicated to be quite handsome. It hardly excuses their crimes.

14. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

not much different from the outgoing family who has bombeb Dr's w/o borders & wedding parties .but hey whatever floats your goat.

15. macmee Suspended

macmee

I never mentioned if the US has business here, I am merely taking offence at OP daring to defend a mass murderer.

I have seen aaronvan say some stupid and down right factually false things in this forum but I think this one takes the cake.

16. aaronvan, Jan 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2017

aaronvan thread starter Suspended

aaronvan

Obama sent shiploads of advanced weapons to the radical Islamic rebels and kept their civil war going for years. As a result, over half a million Syrians are dead who otherwise might still be alive. All in vain, I might add, since his policy to remove Assad is a total failure. Assad is still firmly in power, Russia (and Iran) has new military bases all over Syria, and hundreds of thousands of civilians are dead. Heckuva job, Obama.

17. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

You must think we've actually arrived in post-truth era. Not the case.

18. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

the OP is NOT defending Obama .:rolleyes:

now if you mean Assad, the U.S MSM feed you what they want you to see, same was with Libya, hell how convenient to draw a "red line" and all of the sudden there are chemical weapons used,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,by the rebels
    http://www.mintpressnews.com/witnes...supplied-rebels-with-chemical-weapons/168135/
    http://www.mintpressnews.com/shocki...egedly-unleash-chemical-weapons-syria/219168/

WHERE did the rebels get chemical weapons? most likely the U.S.

19. macmee Suspended

macmee

Yes, it may be true that Obama, Bush and Clinton all ****ed up with their failed foreign policies, however that does not mean the people we were fighting against aren't terrible people.

And you sitting there defending Assad makes you a monster.

Ok lets assume here for a minute that the US, or Russia, or China gave Assad the chemical weapons. So how the hell does that remove guilt from Assad?

I repeat that I am not here defending the US. I am simply here to point out that Assad is a terrible human being and anyone who defends him either cannot comprehend basic facts or is also a terrible human being.

20. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

do you understand that there is no PROOF at ALL that Assad was the one using the chemical weapons?
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/08/syria-chemical-weapons-not-assad-bild

Assad is defending his country from U.S backed rebels,,,,,,,,,,,,,, let that sink in........

21. aaronvan thread starter Suspended

aaronvan

You support ineffectually carpet-bombing nations because their regimes are "terrible people." I've never witnessed such bloodthirsty virtue signaling. Are 500,000 lives not too high a price for leftists to feel good about themselves? Apparently not.

22. macmee Suspended

macmee

So you're telling me a chemical weapon attack, irrefutably utilizing chemical weapons owned by the Syrian military was not orchestrated by Assad? Yeah ok.......
    I support no such thing other than to point out my contempt towards you for creating a thread to glorify Assad, killer of his own people.

23. Macky-Mac macrumors 68030

Macky-Mac

well he's defending himself and his position as dictator. He was killing Syrians to keep himself in power before there were "U.S. backed rebels", and his father did the same before him. It's what repressive dictators do........don't confuse that with "defending his country".

24. macmee Suspended

macmee

Correct, and there were previous accusations that his regime was using chemical weapons even before ghouta took place.

25. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/
    WHY would Assad "use" chemical weapons? there was no reason for him to go full retard . again the U.S is the one supplying armed & weapons to the rebels.
    HIS country HIS problem, we have no business there. let alone arming ****ing rebels.