The forums seem a bit slow and sluggish today

CE3

macrumors 68000
Nov 26, 2014
Odd. This shouldn’t be happening.
Thanks for the confirmation, arn. The forums have been securely loading for me since yesterday afternoon. I’ll let you know if the bug returns.

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
Thanks for the confirmation, arn. The forums have been securely loading for me since yesterday afternoon. I’ll let you know if the bug returns.
Cool. Ya I made a change to force it to https

Reactions: CE3

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
The Far Horizon
Been getting Error 500 randomly for a few days. Usually I have to wait a few minutes before anything will work again.
There were quite a few yesterday for a period of around half an hour when the site was completely inaccessible.

I mentioned them in another thread (the thread with numbers - 403, 503 etc) yesterday, and @arn responded saying that he was aware of the issue.

Are you still seeing them?

retta283

macrumors 68000
Jun 8, 2018
Kingman, AZ
There were quite a few yesterday for a period of around half an hour when the site was completely inaccessible.

I mentioned them in another thread (the thread with numbers - 403, 503 etc) yesterday, and @arn responded saying that he was aware of the issue.

Are you still seeing them?
They seem to have stopped, it was worst during the morning hours yesterday.

Plutonius

macrumors G3
Feb 22, 2003
New Hampshire, USA
Over the last week, MacRumors has hung while attempting to load a page about 20% of the time.

In each case, I think that it's an ad on the page that is hanging (I don't use an ad blocker).

This occurs on my two Macs in Safari (both running Mojave).

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
Over the last week, MacRumors has hung while attempting to load a page about 20% of the time.

In each case, I think that it's an ad on the page that is hanging (I don't use an ad blocker).

This occurs on my two Macs in Safari (both running Mojave).
I haven’t seen this (I view with ads). Anyone else?