The Great Food Truck Race and the iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iHeartapple2, Sep 20, 2010.

1. iHeartapple2 macrumors 6502

iHeartapple2

There is not much to watch on tv this time of the year so me and the wife got into watching The Great Food Truck Race on the Food Network with Tyler Florence. I noticed that the next to last episode Tyler was sporting a iPhone. I could not tell if it was the iPhone 4 but I did notice that the entire time he was talking on it the screen was lit up. I assume it was a iPhone 4 that had not been updated with the latest proximity sensor fix. Anyone else notice this too or do I need to get a life? :D

2. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

People use popular phones? Color me surprised, let us know what else you come up with.

3. deeddawg macrumors 604

Umm... nope.

I hadn't been watching the show and watched a couple episodes last night. While near the end of the next to last episode, they advertised the upcoming finale -- and by showing the two trucks to make the finale it became obvious how the episode I was watching would end. Doh.

4. iHeartapple2 thread starter macrumors 6502

iHeartapple2

My point was not that he was using a popular phone! Duh!:p

5. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

Oh, I'm sorry, your point was that he was using a phone that you couldn't tell if it may be an iPhone 4, but if it possibly was, it may not have the latest software date, even though the show could have been filmed months ago? My bad, carry on.