The 'Help skoker Avoid Repo Depo!' Sale!

skoker

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 6, 2005
OK, here's the deal. Two fellow MR members have recently left me in the red, so I need to sell some things ASAP to avoid falling into debt as I have bills to pay and no money to pay them with. This leaves me to pawn what I don't really need anymore. I've done deals with many MR members who I'm sure could vouch for me as a seller and a buyer.

Items for sale:

Four-port Belkin F5U021 USB hub

Apple Education Series 'Secondary Reference Software' book with CD's. This is full with 11 CD's worth of fun, games, and learning that kids and adults can enjoy.

'Flylight' USB notebook light, really cool light for typing in the dark at night or under a church pew.

The Sims 'Party Pack' DVD, includes The Sims game and all of the expansion packs

iPod Battery, pulled from a working 3rd gen, has ~4 hours per charge life on it.

hp Photosmart 320 Camera, 2.1 Megapixels, 4x dig. zoom

Bluetake Mouse BT510, it's a bluetooth mini mouse. Too small for me to use, includes USB cable so it can be used without bluetooth also.

The Day After Tomorrow on DVD, widescreen edition.

Microsoft Office 2003 for Dummies Book, by Wang

The Internet for Dummies, 5th edition, by Levine, Baroudi, and Levine Young

Palm III PDA, works great but I'm upgrading to an Axim with 802.11!

USB Floppy disk drive, Mitsumi D353FU, bought it for $69 a year ago to blow through a pile of Foto Floppies and it's sat in a drawer ever since.

PowerBook software installer, from a Pismo/Wallstreet, 9.0.4 edition, also have the Factory Software Restore(r) CD

iPod Dock Connector-USB cable, New in packaging from a 5G iPod

HP deskjet 3740 inkjet printer, only used twice until I got a AIO, still with factory inks

S-Video to RCA video cable, from a 15" AlBook

RadioShack 'Game Port(Joystick)' to USB adaptor. Allows you to use a joystick or game pad with your Mac or PC.

Please make offers to me shipped from ZIP 14052, I DO SHIP INTERNATIONALLY for those of you interested.

I may also be adding to this list as I find more things to sell, so check back often!

Thanks for your help-
skoker :)

Stampyhead

macrumors 68020
Sep 3, 2004
London, UK
Sorry to hear about your troubles. I'll take the "Day After Tomorrow" DVD from you. Just let me know how much and I'll send it to you via Paypal. Sorry, I don't need any of your other stuff. I'll let you know if that changes, though.

Reflow

macrumors 68000
Mar 30, 2005
NJ/PHL
Is the The Sims 'Party Pack' DVD, includes The Sims game and all of the expansion packs Mac or pc

skoker

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 6, 2005
Stampyhead said:
Sorry to hear about your troubles. I'll take the "Day After Tomorrow" DVD from you. Just let me know how much and I'll send it to you via Paypal. Sorry, I don't need any of your other stuff. I'll let you know if that changes, though.
$10 shipped sound good? You can send payment to skoker *at* osxempire.com if that works for you.

skoker

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 6, 2005
Reflow said:
Is the The Sims 'Party Pack' DVD, includes The Sims game and all of the expansion packs Mac or pc
That is for Mac.

skoker

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 6, 2005
$10 shipped for the light and $45 shipped for the game and the light.

im_to_hyper

macrumors 65816
Aug 25, 2004
Pasadena, California, USA
Actually, yeah. How much for teh light. I could buy it and then you could probably include it in the shipping for the laptop. (ZIP 54449) -- about 30 miles north of the other poster.

W00t! Go Rapids! (Nah, Marshfield can whoop you guys anyday :D)

skoker

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 6, 2005
also, mxlewis just backed out of the hub and the mouse, so those are back up for sale.

skoker

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 6, 2005
im_to_hyper said:
Actually, yeah. How much for teh light. I could buy it and then you could probably include it in the shipping for the laptop. (ZIP 54449) -- about 30 miles north of the other poster.

W00t! Go Rapids! (Nah, Marshfield can whoop you guys anyday :D)
Oh yeah, did you ship that yet? You said that you were going to send me a tracking numba.

LimeiBook86

macrumors 604
May 4, 2002
Go Vegan
I'm interested in the USB Floppy drive since I need my iMac to talk to my old 68k Macs. How much shipped would it be to NJ, USA (08857)?

ericssonboi

macrumors 6502
Mar 15, 2005
no international shipping. Bummer...

Not even to Canada?

Interested in the BT mouse... what color is it btw.. Black or White?

skoker

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 6, 2005
ericssonboi said:
no international shipping. Bummer...

Not even to Canada?

Interested in the BT mouse... what color is it btw.. Black or White?
The mouse is black, where did I ever say no international shipping?

ericssonboi

macrumors 6502
Mar 15, 2005
skoker said:
The mouse is black, where did I ever say no international shipping?
Oops... i can't read... I tried booting my pos windows machine and i got a system error. So i was kind of pissed when i read it... lol..

I'm very interested in the mouse then. You have PM.

skoker

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 6, 2005
Deal pending on the Floppy Drive, all other items ready to ship.