The Homosexual Agenda

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by rdowns, Dec 2, 2010.

1. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

WTF? Another ****ing closeted homo.

It still amazes me how ignorant people of power in this country are. What's really scary is these types are seeking national office.

US politician: 'homosexual agenda' behind TSA groin grope

2. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

3. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

I hate what the TSA is doing, but this is just effing ridiculous.

And I'll let minimum wage McDonalds rejects touch my junk all they want at the airport if it means pissing off people like him.

4. Gelfin macrumors 68020

Gelfin

Denial is just a laugh riot.

5. Ttownbeast macrumors 65816

If you tip them well enough they'll do that at the Mcdonald's--no need for TSA training and everyone gets what they want :D

6. eng42ine macrumors 68000

eng42ine

I saw this earlier and had to laugh...

Although it scares me that there are still people out there like this, and they're in enough of a public spotlight that they can make news like this...

7. iStudentUK macrumors 65816

iStudentUK

"Playgrounds into homosexual breeding grounds"

I'm not convinced homosexuals have a high success rate at breeding with each other.

If any politician said that over here that may well have been the end of their career.

8. mcrain macrumors 68000

mcrain

Over here, they become a leader of the GOP/tea party movement and are praised or given jobs by Fox News and/or talk radio.

9. dscuber9000 macrumors 6502a

Anyone who ever uses the phrase "homosexual agenda" should automatically be blacklisted in some Internet database. Seriously, these people...

10. Sydde macrumors 68020

Sydde

^^^

Precisely why they employ these kind of strategies to further their agenda. I mean, a normal person can only take so much. They start rubbing up against you, sticking their hands into your private places, you end up picking up their gay-cootie-things, then it will only be a matter of time before you start to get a hankering to do disgusting things with people of the wrong gender. I mean, look at people like Mark Foley, Larry Craig, Ted Haggerty, all normal, guys, but the homosexuals kept surreptitiuosly touching and getting hands on them until these good men were perverted. So valiantly the held out, but the gay-cootie-things were just too strong for them. That is why we must do everything we can to protect our vulnerable children and ourselves from the peril of contact with the homosexuals, lest all of society be turned unto depravity.

:p

11. chrmjenkins macrumors 603

chrmjenkins

Practicing homosexual, that's actually pretty funny.

Bob Wheeler, M.D., D.D.S., P.H.

12. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

gay-cooties, happier than your normal cooties. lol

13. Gelfin macrumors 68020

Gelfin

Wish granted. Also, for failing to include a "referential" exemption, you have been added to the database.</genie>

14. VideoFreek macrumors 6502

VideoFreek

15. Hugh macrumors 6502a

Hugh

So that's what the gay agenda is. The TSA feeling you up, gee and I thought they where just doing their job.

I bet in two years from now, we will find out that he had sex with 3 men in the shadows. Where do these people come from?

Hugh

16. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

The shadows. I wish they would stay there.

17. coochiekuta macrumors 6502

why does everyone who ever says anything negative about gays have to be in the closet?

i dont know this man. his remarks are unfortunate but i do not think they point to him being in the closet.

18. Lord Blackadder macrumors G5

Lord Blackadder

Once wonders if the right-wing Christian Crusade to "take back America" will ever become militant. If so, someone like Eugene Delgaudio will be the American version of Bin Laden. Is it really that far-fetched?

19. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

They don't. They could step out of the closet.

20. coochiekuta macrumors 6502

what of those who oppress women? do they secretly wish to be women? do animal abusers wish to be domestic house pets?

hatred does not need a reason but everyone always pulls up the same reason when it comes to gays. i just find it tiring is all.

21. Gelfin macrumors 68020

Gelfin

Not everyone has to. Some people are just ******s. This particular homophobe is showing distinct signs of denial.

Example: a tendency to get "hunches" that certain people might be gay, and to be obsessively concerned that they have designs on you is right from the textbook. Better yet, find out specifically who that person suspects might be gay, and you've identified his type.

I'd bet you Delgaudio is particularly incensed about this issue because he has a very detailed mental image of a particularly rigorous "secondary screening." People wonder where this sort of bizarre connection comes from. That's where.

That "picking out a little boy" idea, though, now that's just scary.

22. Lord Blackadder macrumors G5

Lord Blackadder

I find the madman in the OP more tiring.

23. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

No, because those are clearly different. Those men who like to bash homosexuals are often trying to distance themselves from people who are not "real" men for fear of being "misidentified".