The hypocrisy of the media and the KKK

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by thewap, Mar 3, 2016.

1. thewap macrumors demi-god

thewap

While the media does it's best to demonize Trump with David Duke and the KKK (Duke left the KKK 40 years ago) , and incorrectly states that David Duke endorses Trump (he never did), the media will not talk about who did endorse a former Exhalted Cyclops of the KKK to be Leader of the senate and third in line to be president of the United States according to David Duke.

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 08.57.57.png

2. Meister Suspended

Meister

People who critizise Trump don't have a leg to stand on.

The MSM is desperately trying to make anything stick - but it doesn't.

Teflon, baby!

3. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

News Flash! A dead, former KKK Senator is not justification for Trump's racism. At least Byrd apologized for the error of his ways. Trump supporters need to own their racism and bigotry.

4. thewap thread starter macrumors demi-god

thewap

David Duke left the KKK 40 years ago before Byrd, because after 3 years he did not agree with the violence or the hate anymore. Hillary, Kennedy, and Obama endorsed Byrd while he was alive, is the topic of this thread.

5. FieldingMellish, Mar 3, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2016

FieldingMellish Suspended

My, but that's an inconvenient fact. :)

Wait, this just in. Hillary gushing about KKK EXALTED CYCLOPS Robert Byrd.

6. Meister Suspended

Meister

This election isn't about facts.

The pansies don't like Trump because he is too rough.

They like Hitlary because she smiles while she bends them over.

7. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

So when you get bent over you like it to be rough and no smiles?

8. Meister Suspended

Meister

Rough and honest o_O :p

9. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Well, to be fair when Robert K. Byrd wasn't rotting in his grave he was a source of great discomfort to the Democrats and resented by many of them, especially since he still used the N-word until he died. However, he was the master of arcane Senate rules and he knew how to get pork to W. Virginny and he's taking the dirt nap so who cares?

10. thewap, Mar 3, 2016

thewap thread starter macrumors demi-god

thewap

Who cares? Hillary endorsed Byrd ex KKK to lead the senate, and third in line for the presidency.Now she and her supporters smear Trump because Duke agreed with Trump's immigration policy? The public is waking up en mass as to MSM news, Clinton, the democrats and the establishment's credibility to being 0.00

11. bent christian, Mar 3, 2016

bent christian Suspended

bent christian

[​IMG]
    --- Post Merged, Mar 3, 2016 ---
    Ha, ha. WOW. This is amazing. I can't say it is actually surprising to find out that @thewap is a David Duke apologist. Amazing he would put that out in public, but not surprising. People are feeling bold 2016. Please, tell us all how you really feel.

What is surprising, is to hear that David Duke left the KKK, because his Twitter feed is just like any other racist, Jew-obsessed White nationalist's page. I am not sure how I am supposed to know he turned over a new leaf and ran from the hate, as @thewap would have us believe. There is plenty to be had from this man.

12. thewap thread starter macrumors demi-god

thewap

You must be confused as usual or guilt by association?. This thread points out the media hypocrisy and the obvious endorsement of KKK members by the leading democrats, which BTW makes bent christian supportive of the same KKK supporters.

13. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

Why do you think I am supportive of KKK supporters?

14. FieldingMellish Suspended

I can tell you one thing. Malik Zulu Shabazz is not voting Republican.

Although he's sometimes identified in the MAINSTREAM MEDIA as a mere "legal adviser" or "community organizer," Malik Shabazz is a racist black nationalist with a long, well-documented history of violently anti-Semitic remarks and accusations about the inherent evil of white people.

In His Own Words
    Shabazz: "Who is it that caught and killed Nat Turner?"
    Audience: "Jews!"
    Shabazz: "Who is it that controls the Federal Reserve?"
    Shabazz: "What? You're not scared, are you?"
    Audience: "Jews! Jews!"
    Shabazz: "Who is it that controls the media and Hollywood?"
    Audience: "Jews! Jews!"
    Shabazz: "Who is it that has our entertainers … and our athletes in a vice grip?"
    — Speech at Howard University before becoming Panther leader, 1994

"The Caucasians and the government are arrogant, telling us how to suffer. America should be glad that every black man is not on a killing spree for all the suffering they have done."
    — Speech at the African Black Holocaust Nationhood Conference in Washington, D.C., 1995

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/malik-zulu-shabazz

15. thewap thread starter macrumors demi-god

thewap

Because Clintons are well known supporters and endorsers of senator Byrd.

16. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

DERP.

Explain what that has to do with me.

17. thewap thread starter macrumors demi-god

thewap

I imagine you are a democratic party supporter, and defend the Clintons?

18. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

You need to research my posts a bit.

19. thewap thread starter macrumors demi-god

thewap

Same applies to you stating that I support David Duke as his apologist LOL>

20. oneMadRssn macrumors 68040

oneMadRssn

Serious question: Do the below paragraphs, in your view, accurately describe the situation with Trump?

But several reliable, well-informed sources confirmed the idea that Trump's anti-Muslim and anti-Mexican sentiment was not so genuine or violent as it sounded, and that he was merely using anti-Muslim and anti-Mexican propaganda as a bait to catch masses of followers and keep them aroused, enthusiastic and in line for the time when his organization is perfected and sufficiently powerful to be employed effectively for political purposes.

A sophisticated politician credited Trump with peculiar political cleverness for laying emphasis and over-emphasis on anti-Muslim and anti-Mexican sentiment, saying "You can't expect the masses to understand or appreciate your finer aims. You must feed the masses with cruder morsels and ideas like anti-Muslim and anti-Mexican ideas. It would be politically all wrong to tell them the truth about where you really are leading them."

The Trump movement is not of mere local or picturesque interest. It is bound to bring the Tea Party into a renewed clash with the GOP-led Senate as long as the GOP goes even through the motions of trying to live up to their promises of supporting the candidate. For it is certain the Democrats will umbrage at the Trump organization as a violation of the laws and demand he be stopped.​

21. bent christian, Mar 3, 2016

bent christian Suspended

bent christian

You quoted my post, but you obviously didn't read it.

I said you were an apologist, not necessarily an active supporter. You offered up a defense of Duke, at least half of which isn't true. He is still racist, still Jew-obsessed. Still hatin'.

22. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

KKK? You mean Kim, Khloe, and Kylie? I love the Kardashians!

23. thewap thread starter macrumors demi-god

thewap

Quote where I apologies for David Duke ?

Trump supports Israel..- do you have an anti semitic problem?
    --- Post Merged, Mar 3, 2016 ---
    Is rdowns a KKK apologist too?

This thread is about the hypocrisy of MSM and the Clintons - case in point

24. haxrnick macrumors 6502a

haxrnick

@bent christian is a very angry person who hates white people. Like he said, research his posts a bit.

25. thewap thread starter macrumors demi-god

thewap

I like the Kardashian theory of Obeygiant better :D