The Illuminati want to end Trump

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by LordQ, Feb 27, 2017.

1. LordQ Suspended

LordQ

Read if you are you into this kind of stuff.

Following in the footsteps of Lady Gaga, Lana Del Rey is attempting to use witchcraft to remove Donald Trump from Presidency.

“At the stroke of midnight,” the famed singer Tweeted. “Feb 24, March 26, April 24, May 23… Ingredients can be found online.”

Observers noted these dates line-up with the 'waning crescent moon ritual dates,' dates that recently made headlines as members of the occult claimed they would perform ceremonies to rid the world of Donald Trump each time the event occurs.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...aft-donald-trump-new-album-song-a7600826.html

Apparently Mr. Trump's agenda is against the Illuminati interests so they want to terminate him and place reptilian Hillary in office so they can keep brainwashing the people and controlling the world and praising Satan and the Anunnakis and whatnot.

I find this super entertaining, here you can read the whole analysis: http://illuminatiwatcher.com/the-wi...-lana-del-rey-azealia-banks-aleister-crowley/

2. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

:D Stop with this fake news about waning crescents already, they've probably been outlawed. Everyone knows the moon only has two phases, Full Donald and New Donald. The New one is hard to see...

@Meister I think you left out GWBUsh there. Take out Wall Street, they only half-loathe him so far.

3. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Interesting graphic. A few guns are missing though....the gun that Trump supporters are holding to his head if he doesn't follow through, particularly on jobs jobs jobs. Also of course the ever-present gun that the NRA holds at every Republican's head (and a fair number of democrats as well) should be depicted too.

4. v0lume4 macrumors 68000

v0lume4

I'm no conspiracy theorist. But the global elite, or Illuminati, or whatever name suits your fancy, DOES NOT want Trump in office. He's a threat to the powers that be -- a threat to the globalist agenda then benefits a select few. There's a reason why he's faced the resistance that he has thus far.

I love this quote from American Hustle (terrific movie!) -- "That's the way the world works. Not black and white, like you say. Extremely grey."

5. Snoopy4 macrumors 6502a

Snoopy4

Well, if last night at the Oscars was an attempt it totally failed.

6. samcraig macrumors P6

Trump isn't the victim. The US is the victim.

7. shinji macrumors 65816

shinji

His cabinet is loaded with "the elite" - Goldman sachs employees including the former COO, political donors from the 1%, Mitch McConnell's wife, Exxon-Mobil's former CEO, etc.

Trump did a great job marketing himself as a renegade outsider who will "drain the swamp" and whatnot, but that isn't reality.

8. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

Then why are they all taking jobs in his cabinet?

9. fitshaced macrumors 68000

fitshaced

Never go full Donald

10. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Must be why Trump has only benefitted the rich so far.

11. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

12. samcraig macrumors P6

If the illuminati want to end Trump, they will likely have to wait in line.

13. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

When even GW Bush takes a swipe at some of how the Don's transition to power is going, I tend to agree. But I guess we should discount that at least a little bit, for the fact that the Bush family at large may regard GW as a spokesman reminding us of Jeb's effort back in the primary season.

We did have other options in the US of 'murica,,,, those choices just didn't look so compelling back then as some of them might seem now in the rear view mirror. The lesson is there for the taking, but usually we prefer in this country to go to the school of hard knocks. We did that the hard way with the gradually corporatizing wing of the Dem party for decades... but with the Trump version of the Republican Party now seemingly ascendant, there may not be decades remaining for the country to shift gears again. He seems all in with his pledge to turn everything upside down and break a lot of china. :mad: :confused: :eek:

I don't know where the hell the true conservatives have all gone... what's going on here during this transition doesn't seem particularly conservative despite CPAC "embracing" Trump the other day. So-called conservatives tricked into waving little Russian-modeled Trump flags at that meetup may not have been just a prank; maybe they've also been tricked into thinking their own traditionally conservative beliefs are too soft :rolleyes: for Trump's brand of Republicanism.

14. samcraig macrumors P6

Republican? LOL. Perhaps there is an opportunist party now... ;)

15. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

I get what you're saying, but it needs to be stated the the GOP voted for Trump to be their nominee, THEY own his presidency. Let's not allow Trump to be the heat shield that deflects from the POLICIES the GOP controlled House and Senate are working on.

16. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Exactly, and it's what's making some of the town halls (and letters and phone calls about legislation) interesting for GOP congressmen. They managed to thread the needle during their campaigns, either putting daylight between themselves and Trump or not, depending on the details of their constituents' political leanings. It was essentially just a binary thing in GOP districts, either they were for or against Trump....

However, now Trump is the president under a nominally Republican banner, and they are Republican congressmen, so the constituents are holding both the prez and the Congress critter reponsible for whatever comes off Trump's desk with a signature. And,,,, some of that stuff may not be conservative, which a lot of Republicans are.

The bottom line from constituents to the critters is: "If you don't like what Trump is doing then vote no on it already" but ALSO: "If you don't like what the GOP is doing then vote no on it already". The problem is when those are two different things, which may be likely as time goes on, the Republican congress critter is back in campaign mode trying to find daylight for himself in there somewhere. Meanwhile in purple districts the GOP congress critter has to give at least some thought to 2018 already. No wonder my critter holes up in his house on weekends like a woodchuck determined to make winter last forever.

Sometimes in this desert-wandering moment for the Dems, I find myself laughing at their [the GOP's] predicaments, even amid my deep concerns for the country.

17. Snoopy4 macrumors 6502a

Snoopy4

You get that the swamp is useless do nothing bureaucrats not do something private sector types right?

18. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Please. We had do-something private sector types in the White House and cabinet posts for the last 36 years and counting, why do you think the right and left rose up both with intent to smite the establishment in the primaries?

19. shinji macrumors 65816

shinji

I thought Trump used the term broadly as a metaphor for corruption, not specifically bureaucrats. Does that not include Jeff Sessions, Rick Perry, Tom Price, and Nikki Haley?

Either way, if you're right about how Trump chooses to define words, then here's a cookie:

[​IMG]

20. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Is it orange flavored?

21. shinji macrumors 65816

shinji

22. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

23. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

LOL my great granddad was a vet and occasionally tried to refuse carving up whatever prime cut of beef his wife set on the table for a holiday meal: "Hell woman I've cured cows ran a higher fever than this here."

I was thinking about that last night during his speech. He did a fairly creditable job of coming in from the cold re "outsider" and the only people left wondering if he's a renegade now are probably his core supporters and Paul Ryan, who's wondering if he puts his foot down on spending for "infrastructure" will Trump cross the aisle and get enough votes from the purple GOP districts and all the Dems. :D