The iPhone wrist holder featured in party rock anthem

snowychick2005

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 30, 2009
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Hey guys! If you did seen the music video "party rock anthem", you will realised that at the beginning before the song there is this guy shuffling alone on the street. He wear his iPhone like a watch. I am looking for that holder or case. Can anyone tell me which website sell that or what is that item name? Thanks alot!!

JRichmond

macrumors newbie
Nov 4, 2011
Rockford Il
Check out IBIKE.
"Now this accessory is for all the bike lovers out there. Its safe, protective and very handy. The whole kit of iBike costs about $140 and it comes with basically a wrist band which you can wear over your jacket at your wrist.

It can be easily connected by means of wire or use your earphones for simplicity. Wireless ear phones are better adapted with it. You can attend calls, use GPRS or simply listen to music while biking around. After all it looks cool to have an iphone embedded in your jacket."

snowychick2005

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 30, 2009
Check out IBIKE.
"Now this accessory is for all the bike lovers out there. Its safe, protective and very handy. The whole kit of iBike costs about $140 and it comes with basically a wrist band which you can wear over your jacket at your wrist.

It can be easily connected by means of wire or use your earphones for simplicity. Wireless ear phones are better adapted with it. You can attend calls, use GPRS or simply listen to music while biking around. After all it looks cool to have an iphone embedded in your jacket."
I saw the iBike.. but is there any thing that can come close to the one in the music video?

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.