The iPhone wrist holder featured in party rock anthem

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by snowychick2005, Nov 19, 2011.

1. snowychick2005 macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Hey guys! If you did seen the music video "party rock anthem", you will realised that at the beginning before the song there is this guy shuffling alone on the street. He wear his iPhone like a watch. I am looking for that holder or case. Can anyone tell me which website sell that or what is that item name? Thanks alot!!

2. JRichmond macrumors newbie

Check out IBIKE.
    "Now this accessory is for all the bike lovers out there. Its safe, protective and very handy. The whole kit of iBike costs about $140 and it comes with basically a wrist band which you can wear over your jacket at your wrist.

It can be easily connected by means of wire or use your earphones for simplicity. Wireless ear phones are better adapted with it. You can attend calls, use GPRS or simply listen to music while biking around. After all it looks cool to have an iphone embedded in your jacket."

3. snowychick2005, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2011

snowychick2005 thread starter macrumors newbie

I saw the iBike.. but is there any thing that can come close to the one in the music video?

4. Cynikal.Mindset macrumors 6502a

you want this ugly thing???

Attached Files:

5. snowychick2005 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yup. Ugly or not is based on personal views. So may I know what it this thing call and where can I get it?

6. Cynikal.Mindset macrumors 6502a

Looks homemade like everything else those guys wear...