Well no new iPods today. Yesterday I said if the new ones didn't come out today I was just gonna go ahead and get one. I'm so tired of waiting but, lol, I feel like I'm gonna get burnt and after waiting so long. The two things that make me uneasy about going to buy an new iPod is the fact that there stock is so low in many places and the fact that the 5GB iPod has been on hold for close to two weeks now it seems. However, there really haven't been to many great rumors that new iPods are coming. I wonder when they could come? My main question is, if I'm gonna buy an iPod now where should I buy it?? I would like to buy it somewhere I could return it or get some sord of a refund if the new iPods come out in the next week or so. Or should I just buy it from Apple now that the wait has gone from 5-7 day wait down to 1-2 day wait. And if there are new ones coming maybe mine will be delayed by apple like so many others report. Any comments or whatever are welcome, I know there are a lot of other people in my seat too.