The KKK Gets Beat Up in Anaheim

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Feb 29, 2016.

1. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

THE KKK only thinks themselves relevant because morons like the ones above are more than happy to entertain them, the KKK had a right to defend themselves from the stupid morons attacking them because "words" ..... kudos to the few who defended the downed guys.
    http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...-violence-one-man-stabbed-20160227-story.html

2. Meister Suspended

Meister

First world problems :rolleyes:

Stupid people have too much time on their hands.

3. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Damn, I didn't realize Trump rallies got so violent.

4. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

well, just look at the morons who are more than willing to use physical violence simply because they disagree with others.

5. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

Err, you do realize you're defending a group that wouldn't hesitate to lynch black men for so much as looking at a white woman back when they dominated the South?

6. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

er, do you realize you are defending a group that is acting just like the KKK did when they dominated? or are you simply implying it's ok?

2 wrong's don't make a right, KKK has as much right as BLM to stage PEACEFUL PROTEST/MARCH.
    --- Post Merged, Feb 29, 2016 ---
    EDIT, if you want to counter protest by all means have at it, you can even go flip them the bird, the minute you get physical is the minute things change.

7. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

The KKK dominating the South in a bygone era has zero influence on their First Amendment rights in 2016.

Communists murdered over 100 million people in the 20th Century. Does that mean these Americans should lose their First Amendment rights?

[​IMG]

Of course it doesn't. The First Amendment exists to protect offensive speech. It doesn't exist to protect polite speech.

8. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

That doesn't justify violence. Two wrongs do not make a right, and you can defend people when they are attacked even if you disagree with their message.

If we say that because a group used to do wrong, or even that some of their members still do wrong, that people are justified in attacking them then we have no free speech anymore. If a person was beating up a KKK member in self defense to stop them from lynching them then I don't think anyone would feel too bad for the KKK member, but that is not what happened here.

9. Solomani macrumors 68030

Solomani

Disneyland officials should have stepped in and offered to de-escalate the situation, taking them off the streets and giving the Klansmen free tickets for a day. The Klan loves theme park rides.

KKK in Carnival 1925.jpg

10. Meister, Feb 29, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2016

Meister Suspended

Meister

:DThat made me physically laugh in real life :D

That's gotta be photoshopped.

I always found those KKK outfits ridicolous and hilarious.

Looks like their PR-office is going for an image change: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...xuals-new-recruits-wear-white-robes-hats.html

11. A.Goldberg, Feb 29, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2016

A.Goldberg macrumors 68000

A.Goldberg

It's too bad the KKK members got stabbed IMO. It's the same sort of methodology the KKK used- Lynch a black because he's suspected of a crime. Kill a Jew because he doesn't believe in Jesus. Whatever.

The foundation of our country is tolerance of beliefs and freedom of speech... No matter how heinously horrible of an ideology they hold. Sinking to the level of violence is deplorable. I think the KKK members probably feed off of the negative response.

The KKK has no power. Let them waste their time marching around looking like idiots. At the end of the day, it's not worth getting an attempted murder charge over silencing someone who is already insignificant.

12. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

yes for sure except for the help they have given trump.

13. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

Sorry but if you are a member of the KKK you deserve to get your ass kicked.

14. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

KKK feels the same way about the BLM
    BLM feels the same way about the cops
    democrats feels the same way about the republicans & vice versa.
    some guys feels the same way about the women who don't listen.

they are ALL wrong.

15. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

no the KKK has been a bit different.
    --- Post Merged, Feb 29, 2016 ---
    life already kicked them in the crotch thats why they are such loosers already.

16. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

:rolleyes:

does NOT matter what group it is, you can't simply go beat the crap out of them, even if they are democrats........

17. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

what do unto others does not apply to them? and sorry only the republicans could accept such an ugly redheaded stepchild.

18. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

NO WHERE did I say or imply "do unto others does not apply to them". [​IMG]

if you bothered reading the links, the KKK members got assaulted , they (KKK) are NOT the ones who per the article or video shown who started the PHYSICAL fight. too many are in need of a midol because they need safe spaces from words.

19. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    You can stand beside the BLM, or hate them all you want. It's your choice. But saying they're like the KKK is a huge, HUGE stretch.

20. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

they are like the KKK in the sense that they don't deserve to be beat just for voicing their opinions ;). BTW, I did not say or try to imply the guys beating the KKK members were part of the BLM. you can one of the big clowns on video seems to be hispanic.

21. Analog Kid macrumors 601

Analog Kid

The KKK did the stabbing, from what I read. They claim in self defense.

22. cfedu macrumors 65816

cfedu

I think they are the same as they both spread hate.

23. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    Well yeah, but that's a pretty loose association.

24. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

Of course do unto others as you would have them do to you applies to them. If you want people to assault you for speaking your mind then go ahead and assault them, but if you think that their tactics (at least in the past when they used violence) are wrong then don't follow the same playbook.

25. Solomani macrumors 68030

Solomani

Somewhere, in some weird Alternate Universe, they are ALL correct.