The Lethal Personality Disorder Of Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Peace, Aug 22, 2016.

1. samcraig macrumors P6

How this would be a surprise to anyone is amazing.

And all the campaign stress he must be going through. He must be very tired. He keeps having fits on twitter and releasing official "statements" on Facebook which are of only a little more of content than his tweets.

If nothing else - you don't want a narcissist that has no control over what he says to be a world leader.

2. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

3. samcraig macrumors P6

What does your overblown picture of Hillary exactly say about her health?

4. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

who knows the health thing is pretty silly but hey when you think a orange guy is your man you see some pretty strange things.

5. 1458279 Suspended

6. smallcoffee macrumors 65816

Hm, pick somebody with a personality disorder or a psychopath. Hmmm choices choices.

7. samcraig macrumors P6

You don't have to dig deep at all to know that The Donald is unhinged. Pretty sure 1st year pysch majors can figure that out.

8. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

You guys are desperate, lol. :)

9. DakotaGuy macrumors 68040

DakotaGuy

They are both getting old. Trump seems to hide his age a bit better sort of like Reagan. Hillary supporters think she's heathy enough to go out and run 5 miles or that she's full of energy and is ready for 8 years of little sleep pushing hard at a record pace. To all of that I laugh. My Mom is a couple years older then Clinton, but in excellent health and she says she couldn't do it. I mean she spent her whole life as a farm wife and still keeps a garden, etc. but she says there is no way someone her age would be able to give the same energy as someone 20 years younger.

With that said, my Mom is tough, but I recognize her age. She gets tired quick. You elect people Clinton's or Trump's age you're actually voting for their staff. In Reagan's case Nancy did a lot, but Bill looks worse then Hillary. She's old and she looks sick. Explain the hole in her tongue? Can you? Explain all the reports of her wearing a catheter? Her seizures? Explain her assistant telling her to keep talking when she freezes? She's not physically in good shape. Now that doesn't necessarily disqualify her to be President, but stresses are high. Example Obama went in as a young looking man and now looks much older. Put someone in that looks terrible to start with and what's going to happen? Reagan didn't age, but his mind was going. Those around him knew this, but he also entered office as a young looking and fit 69 year old. You can't say the same about Mrs. Clinton.

Here is what I think. Tim Kaine better be prepared to assume the office if Clinton is elected because I honestly don't think she is well enough to do this job for 4 years let alone 8. Even her fans can see how poor of health she is in, but they won't admit it.

10. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

But Hillary's health isn't on the front page. Its the right's latest desperate lie.

11. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

I've noticed that you keep going back to this non-issue...

... while you've completely avoided the outright lie that has been discovered about Trump's "health", as it had been debunked and destroyed by a female OB-GYN. And with that, it's also been noticed how quickly your lot has swept it under the rug, as if it wasn't to be seen.

BL.

12. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Yeah, what the hell is that? I suspect it was tongue cancer. The American public has the right to know.

[​IMG]

13. smallcoffee macrumors 65816

lol that's so weird looking. I doubt it's anything though.

14. samcraig macrumors P6

Well Donald is orange and wears a lot of makeup. What's he hiding. I suspect it's skin cancer from a lot of fake tanning... The American public has the right to know.

15. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

She probably had a tongue stud that got entangled in one Huma's piercings.

16. SLC Flyfishing Suspended

SLC Flyfishing

This stuff is so ridiculous. Trump doesn't have a personality disorder, Hillary isn't as decrepit as some would like us to believe.

But they're both horrible choices and we're F'd either way.

17. jnpy!$4g3cwk macrumors 65816

jnpy!$4g3cwk

At a distance, it is just as difficult to disprove as it is to prove that Donald Trump has narcissistic personality disorder. If your point is that the APA says that real doctors don't deliver diagnoses based on newspaper clippings, I don't disagree with you.

But, what has Trump done throughout his career to demonstrate to people that he has genuine empathy?
    --- Post Merged, Aug 22, 2016 ---
    I'm looking for a President, not a Poster Girl. Why should it matter to me that you find Hillary unattractive?

18. SLC Flyfishing Suspended

SLC Flyfishing

Demonstrating empathy in one's career isn't a requirement to prove that one doesn't have a personality disorder.

Also, one of the hallmarks of any personality disorder is that it has to cause distress or impairment. He's clearly been quite successful in life which definitely argues against him having some impairment.

Confidence or even arrogance do not equal NPD.

19. samcraig macrumors P6

Are you suggesting that someone with a PD can't lead a successful life? I disagree.

20. jnpy!$4g3cwk macrumors 65816

jnpy!$4g3cwk

And yet, you asserted that Trump doesn't have NPD even though you are not his doctor. Unless you just violated doctor-patient privilege. :D

21. Populism macrumors regular

Populism

22. SLC Flyfishing Suspended

SLC Flyfishing

I don't have to be his doctor, I have never seen anything from him that makes me think he has a personality disorder. Usually it's fairly obvious.

23. 1458279 Suspended

I remember when Romney was running, aside from not loving every aspect of Romney, there was something that was amazing that he kept up like he did. The last 2 months would have been hard for anyone.

Given that Hillary, at this point has taken 1/2 a month off, can't do many stops, only does quick staged, scripted events. They'll have no choice but to spend heavy on ads and have Hillary continue to hide from the public. Given the Hillary has never been a people person, I'm sure that's what they'll do.

I wonder if Hillary worshipers will have the same stand on her health records as they do about Trump's tax returns. Which would be more important? Seems we might want a healthy president, but I know that Hillary worshipers would rather have a dead person in office than Trump.

24. SLC Flyfishing Suspended

SLC Flyfishing

I'm not suggesting that it's impossible. Just unlikely that someone with one would be auite as successful as Trump, especially not in as many different arenas as he has.